Reviews for The Only Hope for Me is You
NomadDreamer chapter 62 . 16h
This was absolutely amazing! It's my first Klaroline fic, and damn did I pick a good one! I loved the whole thing from start to finish- your writing of Caroline, the relationship between her and the twins (who were adorable), and of course her and Klaus (although I do actually like Elena and amn't sure she would have iced Caroline out for so long, so I was glad when she came around). I can't wait to check out the drabbles!
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 6 . 7/19
Love Klaus' anticipation about the room for Caroline.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 5 . 7/19
Klaus is very focused about his life with his children. Not dating because he doesn't want to take time away from them is awesome!
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 4 . 7/19
Being attracted to each other does matter. lol
I fell behind, but I'm so happy that the story is complete and I get to just keep on reading. lol
Katalina Csszr chapter 62 . 7/19
OMG yaaay i think i love you *-*
Cookiiemonster94 chapter 62 . 7/19
BE BELIEVE I AM GOING RO READ THE NEW ONE !
annaliseismyqueen chapter 61 . 6/27
I love this story so much! Thanks for writing.
KlarolinekKatie chapter 61 . 6/25
Love this story so good. I normally only like the cannon stories. However, this and prowl are the exceptions. I love this story. It is so well written. The plot line amazing and I love the dynamics of Klaus and Caroline. I hope you do continue to write as you truly have a talent. Thank you for writing such a brilliant story.
Sav chapter 29 . 5/27
ahhhh this is so good! I can't help but want a little more smut though. :(
savsmiles chapter 33 . 5/27
OMG YESSSS THANK YOU
Mangogirl19 chapter 3 . 5/16
Rebekah is smart.
Mangogirl19 chapter 2 . 5/16
Ooh! You have to look after me as well. Klaus doesn't mince words, does he?
thealluretodarkness chapter 61 . 4/24
What a wonderful conclusion to a wonderful story. I've never thought of myself as a fan of fluff before reading this story. I've always considered and still consider myself a fan of angst. But there's something about this story that convinced me how great a fluff story can be, especially if written well. Thanks for sharing this wonderful story with us. I couldn't think of a better way of ending this story than focusing on the twins. From Klaus giving Kexi dating advice, as uncomfortable as it may have made him to playing peace keeper between Lexi and Henry
It must have been hard on all of them, heading off to college and all. It's such a big change in all their lives that will take getting used to. I think you wrote it very well.

Finally getting to CV the end of this story has made me teary eyed, as I will miss this story deeply. I'll definitely be re-reading at some point though. Thanks for sharing this story with us and I plan on reading more of your fics in the future.
thealluretodarkness chapter 60 . 4/23
I loved the way you handled Caroline's pregnancy reveal. Given her accident in this story I'm glad she was able to have a child with Klaus, but that it didn't overshadow the bond she shares with the twins. Even with her having another child, she'll love them all the same. I think you wrote it realistically, and that it wouldn't be simple for Caroline to become pregnant. I believe it was important it didn't overshadow her relationship with the twins, and you did that perfectly
thealluretodarkness chapter 59 . 4/21
You're off to a great start on Klaus and Caroline's honeymoon. Loved Caroline's scheming to get Klaus out of the house for a few hours to plan their romantic night together, and her conspiring with Elijah no less to accomplish it. Caroline really went above and beyond to make their first night perfect. And wrow was that smut hot or what. It's probably one of the best I've written in this story. Very well done. Just 2 chapters left for me to read, and I plan on finishing either this weekend or slightly after. It really shouldn't take me too long at all.
4,038 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »