Reviews for The Only Hope for Me is You
P.F. BlaringSilence chapter 60 . 6/15
You know you've read a really good story when you're so happy for the characters as if they're real people.
As someone who read this story multiple times and as an individual who knows what happens in every chapter this had always been my favourite one. I can't help the tears that always come to my eyes when I read this part. The fact that Caroline wants to adopt them always warms my heart as my own partner wanted to adopt my children after we got married. I absolutely love your work. Thank you for making this book. You really should make this into a hardcopy I would buy 50 of them lol. Xx
Really love the story
Ha! I knew it! I knew it way back that she would get pregnant when she had said that the chances of becoming her pregnant were about five percent.
It’s quite ironic, Tatia, the evil twin, coming to meet Katherine, the better twin.
Good to know that even Klaus can get embarrassed
Oh my gods, I was so not expecting to read a scene so similar to the one I imagined, mainly because of the fact that the book is completed. But, loved it.
This is an awesome story and I can totally see after their trip in Barbados, when they come home, a few weeks later, the twins noticing them acting strange around each other teaming up to do something about it. Lexi goes to Caroline when she’s alone and asks her something like, ”Do you like Dad?”, and Henry does the same to Klaus. First shocked, they both are like, ”What?!” and then the kids repeat their question. When she calms down, she starts explaining, ”You remember Mindy? She is your Dad’s employee, somebody who works for him. I am like her. I work for your Dad. Okay?” and Lexi nods, while Klaus pretty much gives the same answer. Then they both meet up at the end of the day and ask each other what happened. Lexi starts and explains Caroline’s answer while Henry gets more wide-eyed with every word. After finishing she finally asks him what the deal is and he says in a low voice, ”Dad said the same thing.” and she gets the same look. For a while they ponder what to do and finally deciding to tell Katherine their story the next time they meet her, which is conveniently very soon. After that...IDK.
I’m pretty sure that this story is completed, but I HAD to put in my two cents, as they say.
AbbyCrow chapter 1 . 3/22
Hey :)

I found this Story a few weeks ago and now, i read it the second time.

The Story is AU but the Chars are so in character. It is Amazing.

I loved the intens how slow they get together and Carolines inner conflict. Everything seamed so clear. The part when Carolines Dad visited is one of my Favorites.

Greetings from germany
Ashleigh Pypers chapter 60 . 11/20/2019
It warms my heart when they call her mom. And Lexi and Henry remind me of Liv and Luke from TVD. Even how they look
Ashleigh Pypers chapter 56 . 11/19/2019
I will cut that bitch
Guest chapter 51 . 11/19/2019
OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD! KLAROLINE IS GETTING MARRIED! If you are playing with my heart i will be so pissed
Ashleigh Pypers chapter 50 . 11/19/2019
When she said Caroline and her mouth won't maks falling asleep easy, i choked on my smoothie, and then when liz said she meant it was because talked in her sleep, i laughed so hard my mom had to check on me
Ashleigh Pypers chapter 42 . 11/19/2019
IF TATIA COMES ALONG IN THIS STORY AND RUINS MY LIFE AND KLAROLINE'S RELATIONSHIP, I WILL CUT OUT HER TOUNGE AND SHOVE IT DOWN HER THROAT! I'M NOT KIDDING. I TOOK OUT A KID'S NON LOOSE TOOTH OUT WITH A THROW PILLOW ONCE. I COULD AND WILL CUT THIS BITCH.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/18/2019
When Caroline was eating the dessert, and he thought about making her kake sounds of pleasure, i was like "oh oh oh. Dirty thoughts, Nik," and my brother stared at me like i was given insane. (Which, truth be told, i probably am, but whatevs.) And this story is fantastical.
4,092 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »