Reviews for The Only Hope for Me is You
Emily81802 chapter 62 . 2/11
Amazing story! Loved it!
jen218 chapter 62 . 1/18
Had read some of this fic last year and started it again this year, so glad I did. Great story, character discription and growth. Thouroughly enjoyed reading your story. Great Job!
Mihaela Tudorica chapter 25 . 1/4
I hate Caroline!
Emilise chapter 61 . 11/18/2016
This story has been a huge part of my life looking forward to see that notififcation the then my laptop broke I was on epilogue 2 I was so mad but when I was scrolling through klauroline stories I found this story again I am forever thankful and devoted to this story and you as a author thank you o much for making this wonderful story~Emilise
Rachel chapter 27 . 11/13/2016
I COULD NEVER EVER EVER! be disappointed with this story although I really have to say I have some MAJOR and I mean MAJOR hatred towards dean... cough cough I don't like him at all cough cough
Rachel chapter 26 . 11/13/2016
Omg this is story is amazing but I cant help but say its finally happening eeeeeekkkkkk:) ~Rachel
Rachel chapter 20 . 11/13/2016
Holy freaking crappppp
Rachel chapter 19 . 11/13/2016
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG IM SO EXCITED TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTERRRRRRRRRRRRR ~rachel
RachelTW chapter 62 . 8/14/2016
Hi there !

From what I understood it's been a while that this story has come to an end but I luckily got the chance to find it ! It took me few days to read it but I was so into the story !
I really enjoyed your story. I fell in love with every character. You did a great job. Congrats.
I don't know what I should say more than this. Just maybe that I'll gladly read Little Bits of Hope and that I'm looking forward for the rest of the adventure ;)
Blackroses0407 chapter 53 . 8/9/2016
FINALLY
I was waiting for her to show up for ages.
Yay!
guest chapter 62 . 8/6/2016
I mean klaroline is illogical as hell but you guys are persistent and I like that in a fandom, the klaroline fans are the reason I started shipping them, I hate vampire diaries, the thing has Nina on it and I can't stand Nina which is useless since she doesn't know me and couldn't care less, anyway I started watching their scenes and videos on line, they are cute, I like Joseph Morgan personally and I didn't know Candice accola but I know a Candice swanepoel, great women, getting off topic again, what I am trying to say is the klaroline fandom is the best there is and I hope you all get your happy ending or something. I kept seeing klaroline tweets or something on Twitter and I decided to check you all out and I was amazed, all in all its not the ship its self that made me ship klaroline, it's the passionate fans, I'm sure this review will make you mad but lucky me I won't receive your anger...great story I loved it.
NomadDreamer chapter 62 . 7/25/2016
This was absolutely amazing! It's my first Klaroline fic, and damn did I pick a good one! I loved the whole thing from start to finish- your writing of Caroline, the relationship between her and the twins (who were adorable), and of course her and Klaus (although I do actually like Elena and amn't sure she would have iced Caroline out for so long, so I was glad when she came around). I can't wait to check out the drabbles!
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 6 . 7/19/2016
Love Klaus' anticipation about the room for Caroline.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 5 . 7/19/2016
Klaus is very focused about his life with his children. Not dating because he doesn't want to take time away from them is awesome!
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 4 . 7/19/2016
Being attracted to each other does matter. lol
I fell behind, but I'm so happy that the story is complete and I get to just keep on reading. lol
4,049 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »