Reviews for The Only Hope for Me is You
redbudrose chapter 18 . 8/17
Great chapter! Love this story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2020
There is sth nostalgic about this story. A KC original. Love coming back to it.
28caskett1 chapter 32 . 12/6/2020
Hi i’m from Mexico and i enojoyed a lot your story!
P.F. BlaringSilence chapter 60 . 6/15/2020
You know you've read a really good story when you're so happy for the characters as if they're real people.
Guest chapter 51 . 5/22/2020
As someone who read this story multiple times and as an individual who knows what happens in every chapter this had always been my favourite one. I can't help the tears that always come to my eyes when I read this part. The fact that Caroline wants to adopt them always warms my heart as my own partner wanted to adopt my children after we got married. I absolutely love your work. Thank you for making this book. You really should make this into a hardcopy I would buy 50 of them lol. Xx
Guest chapter 9 . 5/20/2020
Really love the story
Guest chapter 60 . 4/21/2020
Ha! I knew it! I knew it way back that she would get pregnant when she had said that the chances of becoming her pregnant were about five percent.
Guest chapter 54 . 4/20/2020
It’s quite ironic, Tatia, the evil twin, coming to meet Katherine, the better twin.
Guest chapter 50 . 4/20/2020
Good to know that even Klaus can get embarrassed
Guest chapter 29 . 4/20/2020
Oh my gods, I was so not expecting to read a scene so similar to the one I imagined, mainly because of the fact that the book is completed. But, loved it.
Guest chapter 19 . 4/19/2020
This is an awesome story and I can totally see after their trip in Barbados, when they come home, a few weeks later, the twins noticing them acting strange around each other teaming up to do something about it. Lexi goes to Caroline when she’s alone and asks her something like, ”Do you like Dad?”, and Henry does the same to Klaus. First shocked, they both are like, ”What?!” and then the kids repeat their question. When she calms down, she starts explaining, ”You remember Mindy? She is your Dad’s employee, somebody who works for him. I am like her. I work for your Dad. Okay?” and Lexi nods, while Klaus pretty much gives the same answer. Then they both meet up at the end of the day and ask each other what happened. Lexi starts and explains Caroline’s answer while Henry gets more wide-eyed with every word. After finishing she finally asks him what the deal is and he says in a low voice, ”Dad said the same thing.” and she gets the same look. For a while they ponder what to do and finally deciding to tell Katherine their story the next time they meet her, which is conveniently very soon. After that...IDK.
I’m pretty sure that this story is completed, but I HAD to put in my two cents, as they say.
AbbyCrow chapter 1 . 3/22/2020
Hey :)

I found this Story a few weeks ago and now, i read it the second time.

The Story is AU but the Chars are so in character. It is Amazing.

I loved the intens how slow they get together and Carolines inner conflict. Everything seamed so clear. The part when Carolines Dad visited is one of my Favorites.

Greetings from germany
Ashleigh Pypers chapter 60 . 11/20/2019
It warms my heart when they call her mom. And Lexi and Henry remind me of Liv and Luke from TVD. Even how they look
Ashleigh Pypers chapter 56 . 11/19/2019
I will cut that bitch
Guest chapter 51 . 11/19/2019
OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD! KLAROLINE IS GETTING MARRIED! If you are playing with my heart i will be so pissed
4,095 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »