Reviews for Harry and Family he love
BlackJackBJ chapter 4 . 1/28
I think it would be better if you could make the chapters longer, maybe. And also update soon!
killer4853 chapter 4 . 1/8/2014
update
masonxoxo chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
Cool
917brat chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
intresting and sweet I wonder how will the other family think if the abandoning I mean the malfoy's the weasley , the bones, the blacks...speaking of which what does rose and Harry think of siruis and the weasleys?
Sabrina Potter-Black chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
ha ha poor severus
Aurora Lopez chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
I like what you wrote about harry and rose to be adopt bye severus I like Lily and Jame to get on there nees ask forgiveness and too lost everything bye.
Ice Dragon of the West chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
Poor Harry an Rose :'( but what will Lily an James do when they fin out about Severus adopting them?
Angelia White chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
Um no offense but these chapters are not very long, there are numerous mistakes and it is very rushed.

I suggest getting a Beta to help you to fix it up and extend the chapters.
Mutt Rivers chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Umm, I think you should look for a beta. It is sometimes hard to know what you mean,such as were you wrote "Rose was only four, Harry and Nick were was...".
Nanettez chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
I like the fact that you are not bashing Dumbledore. This makes a change. It will be interesting to see what you have planned.
It would be a good idea if you ask someone to read over your work before you post it.
BlueRubyBeat chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
It's a pretty good story line. You gotta re-read and get better grammar. Although the story-line is pretty good, some more descriptions would be more helpful for the story & maybe a little longer chapters to make it seem not to fast-paced.
flowerlvr2396 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
so many grammatically incorrect sentences.
917brat chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
this sounds brillint please keep it up!