Reviews for Forsaken
Guest chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
Wonderful story.
idea: 10 chapters of life at home, showing the "good times" with Ricky, father, learning to ride a bike and horse, snorkel and boat and dive for lobster, high school plays, elementary school bullying... Thank you.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/28/2014
Wow! Reading this now after the series is over and the ending we had I wish this had really happened to Michael back when it maybe would have made a difference. All of the heartbreak of season 7 wouldn't have happened. This story was beautifully written. I am so glad I stopped to read it. Thank you.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
That was wonderful! The title originally didnt interest me so I was going to skip over it but I clicked on it anyway and loved it! Its a wonderful life inspired? Great job! Mike really could have saved everyone so much heartache had he come clean earlier but bethatasitmay it is what is was. Really happy to have read it and I found it really welk written : ) Thanks again.
The Jedi Way chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
bcmom chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
Well it took me forever to get this read. lol but Great job. Thank you so much for sharing it. :)
Jedi Skysinger chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
The perfect blend of romance, remorse and redemption! Loved the coda on the end with Nate saying goodbye and Michael finally releasing the grief in his heart and letting his love for Fiona fill the void. Exactly the ending, hot and heavy balanced with humor and ultimate happiness, that this journey through Michael's psyche needed. Amazing as always, Amanda!
LN8866 chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
Oh my word! That was so beautiful! You made me cry!
Lisa chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
beautiful as always
kellylogan56 chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
wow you made me cry! the love between Michael and Fi was so beautiful, I don't think there's any other author on here that can do that. I don't review a lot of stories but I love everything you write. I can't wait to see what you come up with next
iloveburnnotice chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
Awesome update and story
terri-lee chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
no one writes Mike and fi's love like you do Amanda. You bring so much beauty to their love, amazing as always
jellybellykelly chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
debs chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
only you can make me laugh and cry in the same chapter. Amazing story as always :)
BREVANS chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
Bravo Amanda Bravo!
Nicole Peters chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
Another classy story to add to my favorite list. You really are a class act Amanda I can't wait to read more from you