Reviews for The Object of My Obsession
HollBeth chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Doh...um. Okay? That's an interesting twist. So she's watching Edward, and someone else is watching...her? Or is he watching Edward, too? ;)
Milita Cullen chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Who is talking to Bella? It's Jasper, Emmett, or someone else? It's... Edward? Tum, tum tuuum... Maybe Bella likes someone else? I dunno... I want to know!

Great begining as always. :)
ShopGirl525 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Yeah! A story from Cosmo...love from Cosmo...for Laura! I'm so happy! Great start :)
Picklewinkle chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Yikes! Busted! I like reading all the little details she notices about him. They pulled me right into her crush/obsession. There's no real clue who noticed her watching, but my guess is one of the other employees. Can't wait to find out who it is!
tweetytweets chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
you've got me.. . I want more. . :)
Kitkatr chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
stalkerella! Love it!
JGroIsMyEdward chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
So...is Bella cheking out Edward or is Edward onto Bella's obsession (LOL. Ican totally relate to Bella's situation, though not to that degree...yet) LOVE!
Boo bear76 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Like it so who's Bella watching and who's sat next to her? Looking forward to finding out :)
shellshock81 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Ohhhh. I love your friend's birthdays!

This sounds great!
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Not creepy at all, lol. Can't wait for more :)
obsmama chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Oh you know I'm such a sucker cosmo Happy Birthday Laura!
kymbersmith90 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Hi,

I was so happy to see this in my inbox. I've fallen so far behind that I've had to push a few of your fics back, but I'm hoping I can keep up with this one.

I loved this first chapter. I think there are a lot of parallels between Bella and Edward and us and Rob. We all monitor his movements closely, have pictures of him for wallpapers and wish that every female he spoke to was us. However, I guess we aren't quiet as observant as Bella. She has got it bad!

I wonder who the guy is that sat down next to her? Is it Jacob? Has he been watching Bella, the way that she has been watching Edward?

Kym
Skinnyj chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
You had me at barista. :)
kelysuperficial chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Noting that Cosmo's story always feature coffee...and cock.
Twiggalina chapter 1 . 10/25/2012