Reviews for Severus Snape and the Order of the Phoenix
SamWolfgang chapter 1 . 1/19
I love this!
P.T. Tucker chapter 1 . 6/17/2018
This was great! It's nice to see SOMEONE showing poor Snape some care! Especially Moody, who you know is obviously super vigilant and who would notice.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2018
Kudos!
YellowAsphodel chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
Great story! Loved the detail! Loved your portrayal of Snape and Moody, especially for Moody it's rare in fics for him to care for Snape, so kudos to you! Thanks!
S.V chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Good story on what, I must admit, is one of my favourite themes from the Harry Potter fanfic: Snape and the Order of the Phoenix. Thanks for sharing this with us!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Yes! Happy ending! Poor Sevy is just misunderstood! Yes! Sequel!
Madlenita chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Thanks for this story, i really like how Order reacted to Severus iniures and he at last had Poppy...
Kat chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I like it very much! :)
Kerubim chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
That was adorable! And albus is a dick. Fucking faved.
Seth chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
This is a very good story and makes Snape look very sympathetic and sheds everyone in a different light. Initially, it looks like the others don't care about Snape because he isn't a pleasant person. It's a very interesting concept, showing how the good guys are not perfect, including Dumbledore.

I also like the part about Remus being too house trained.

You are a fantastic writer and I belong to a wonderful Harry Potter roleplaying site that is looking for those called Sonora Academy. The site address is www . sonoramagic . net (without spaces). Hope to see you around!
duj chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Competently constructed, but didn't work for me. OOC, of course, but more importantly, the turn-around was unconvincing. Their guilt would have made them dislike him more, not less.
hervissa chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Yop, finally someone realized what was Sev going trough ;) But I think that he would just drink some of his excelent potions or use one of his own spells...still, it was an amazing fic! :)
Sithtar chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
A very different Mad-Eye from cannon, since there he never like or trusted Severus. I liked it. I don't get to see Mad-Eye in this light very often since I only read Severus stories.

I had to copy the line about Voldie being like a bi-polar girl in my favourate quotes, it was just too good. :)
TheUndefeatable chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Oh! I wished Order in cannon wasn't that much blind! And every thing was like here! I liked it very much! And would like it more if it was longer!
Katconan chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I just read your story "To Be An Auror" and it was excellent. As you said, McGonagall was determined that Harry be an Auror and even Harry knew "it was expected of him" because James was an Auror.

You are an great writer and I look forward to reading more of your stories.