Reviews for Living Fantasy
darkhero what must be done chapter 18 . 4/2/2014
hmmmmm they never do learn. when you act like a tyrant king one must know the people will one day stop listing to your words. they also fail to realize that in the end they only want to see what they want to see. there is a lot of good in humanity but so many people blind themselves to this, I don't know why they do this maybe they feel that we're just not good enough yet.
SkagthePrinceofHell chapter 18 . 12/23/2013
I must say that this is a fantastic fanfic you are composing. I have just finished reading all the chapters so far and have enjoyed it all. I love your characterization of the Touhou characters and I especially love Tai's character and the mystery of his past. I do hope you get to the girls that seemingly know who and what Tai is soon because I would like to put a more define image of them in my head as I read their banter. Now about this chapter and Tai being on the Lunar Capital in general, I like how you describe it, not just the scenery but also how the Lunar Capital works and the way you included not only the Shinto but Greek Gods as well, it was a nice touch. I hope you can continue to compose this wonderful fanfic as I happily await the next chapter.
Kaze chapter 18 . 12/20/2013
Whew... at least you've updated.

I was fearing for quite a while that this was abandoned - glad to see I'm proven wrong. Anyway, loved the update and hoping to see more soon!
Caexah chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
This made my day :D

I greatly missed this story and is happy for it's return, for this i thank you for your effort to write this.

thank you.

it is as awesome as ever :)

Now for random guesswork on my part, Tai's power or ability he has shown before is of the mindset of 'what i do not know can not hurt me', so i will assume that Tai's ability you have mentioned in a roundabout way to stay undercover and out of mind as an intruder on the moon is of similar mindset, like 'what they do not know don't hurt them' or 'what they don't know they can't find out'

Also his ability 'what i don't know can't hurt me', i guess that it's drawback is 'what i think will hurt me, Will really hurt me'. it is what i assume happened when he was attacked by flashy non-lethal attacks and got really hurt.

Am i close?
Reader-of-Many chapter 18 . 12/17/2013
Woo hoo!
You've made my day!
I think I cried tears of happiness when I saw that this story had been updated.
My hero.
Keep up the good work!
-Reader-of-Many-
SisterOfScarletDevil chapter 17 . 4/18/2013
Interesting... Kinda cute in a way too. XD I like these interludes.
SisterOfScarletDevil chapter 16 . 3/23/2013
Oh yay you updated again! 8D Great chapter!
magic9mushroom chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Could you please learn how to use tenses? Your writing is extremely difficult to read because it constantly jumps between past and present tense.
ReaderJoshe chapter 15 . 1/17/2013
Now that I've finished reading... I have really enjoyed reading your Land of Fantasy. I cannot think of any bad critiques as I really enjoyed reading. As of good critiques, that would be everything in the story. Me is done Myst I WANNA READ MORE.
CDOgren1997 chapter 15 . 1/10/2013
good as always
SHSL Slacker chapter 15 . 11/27/2012
Golden Omega here, with an account and reading yet another amazing chapter after who-knows-how-long! :D

I don't think I ever told you I just absolutely love the bolded parts with all those sarcastic remarks and good shit. :D
HeadServantJo chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Meh... OC
chronotimeguard chapter 15 . 11/26/2012
WHOHO you finally updated, nice to see you back and kicking out more chapters.

Yukari of course is scheming something, with Tai and the others acting as pieces on a chess board. That old gap hag really is a master manipulator.

I just can’t help but think of the song 'Fly me to the Moon' right now. It's just so fitting of the situation.

Ahhh I see Tai is going to the moon as well. Hmmm let's see how he shall adapt.

I humbly await your next chapter.
chronotimeguard chapter 14 . 11/14/2012
Ummmm if you don't mind PLZ GIVE ME MORE! GIVE ME MORE PLZ!
Caexah chapter 14 . 11/11/2012
love the story... Tai is awesome... please let him keep him as he is.