Reviews for The Castle
gamblersgirl chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
Hi this is a great story. I am enjoying it. Is there any more chapters.
Felicia Levine chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
Great Halloween story, I like the way the personality of the characters comes out in this story as well as all your others. It's like a magic story and its beautiful to read. Loved it.
storm chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
this was so good i forgot to eat my candy. well i just have to read it again, wont i.. thanks, keep writing.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
I hope there is a chapter 5, can't wait till they all get together and talk about what exactly happen..hurry back!
Modocgal chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
Wow, I hope there is one more chapter. I would love to hear the boys reactions to Chief's story. Hurry back
Modocgal chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
I hope Chief can rescue the others before the Gestapo arrive. Hurry back
dart53 chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
Good one!
Centroides chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
Excellent story! It has all the earmark halloween bits, haunted castle, secret tunnels, screams... I like the bit about the sunrise. The east is over there that's the castle burning. I like it. Well done and thank you. ( I especially like that Chief got such a big part. :)
storm chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
pins and needles,this is so good. hurry back.
WildClover27 chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
Good ending! Nice story! Have a Happy Halloween.
Centroides chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
This is good. Really enjoying it.
Centroides chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Seasonal suspense. Gooood.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Great start, got my interest right away..I like all the stories, but my favorite one's are the ones about Chief..Hope you'll be back soon with another Chapter or two..
storm chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
omg! this is so good. more please and you thank you and thank 's so nice to see you back writing gg stories. you have been missed. happy halloween.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Great start, I just love Halloween.