Reviews for Melt With You
vereen72 chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
I love it!
Yyrollam chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
OMG sooooo happy you decided to continue this story, I wanted a baby girl. Lol please please continue.
viralfriend chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
I loved this story and this Edward and Bella! Make it into a full length story...pretty please?...
Luvvykitty chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
What an amazing update! Thank you-thank you-thank you! It was perfect. I loved your first chapter and wished you would continue it-the picture and story you painted for the two of them was brilliant. You're writing is amazing and I can't thank you enough for taking the time to write another chapter to this brilliant storyline. If you ever get the urge to write again-please continue it : )
stephi910 chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
loved the addition to the one-shot...will there be another chapter?
MDtwiwriter chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
I loved this as a o/s and was happy to see you giving us a little more of this two Olympians. Again you left us in a good place with these two. Loved it!
CQCullen chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
Thank you for the follow up piece! Loved it and hope to read an Epi.
Kagblueeyes25 chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
Awsome! Really liked reading this. Anything extra would be icing on the cake :-)
ikkuh chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
Loved it!
Fanfichardcore chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
Such a great story. I loved it and would love more if you ever felt the desire. :)
Melany333 chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
loved it
artofthedoodlebug chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
love love love
Bellasmom2 chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
Great story. I would like to see a future take 5 years
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
you know I really hope this is not the end of this story because you left so much out of it. like their wedding their baby where they are gong to live and what they are going to do please sen me a e-mail and let me know THANK YOU
SLKerouac chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
Edward and Bella found each other. It was meant to be. Edward had noticed her years before but was afraid to talk to Bella. Bella knew who Edward was from watching him in his different sports competition. Bella decided that Edward was what she wanted. Their relationship continued after the Olympics. Edward wanted to be with Bella. Then the unplanned pregnancy comes. Edward thought more and more about what Bella would want and what it would be for him. They talked more and more. Bella had retired and now it was Edward's time. He was ready for the next stage of his life. He wanted Bella. He wanted a family. He wanted to be there for everything and everyone. Thank you for writing this short story!
424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »