Reviews for Melt With You
RoryCullen chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Oh how sweet. I don't know how this got past me, but it won't happen again. I love your writing, always touches the heart.
moonlore73 chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
How did I miss this one? Loved it! If you ever get the inclination I would love to hear more from these two.
tff000 chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
good. hoping there some more :)
AnuluvesTwilightSeries chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
Wow i loved this OS it was just amazing with lil twist n turn. Loved edwella in it never read any story where Bella in Olympics n Edward also in sports anyways I enjoyed the OS so glad u gave us 2nd chapter too. Thanks a lot for sharing this I totally loved it and loved ur writing style too will check out ur other stories too now. Good job
Holidai chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
I love that they are willing to work because they cannot not work on whatever keeps them together. Their devotion is really refreshing and I so enjoyed this story!
Holidai chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I am so happy with how this ended, I am so glad she chose him! :) Sweet, sweet story.
bobojam chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
yes! I loved this story as a one shot. Chapter 2 is a smart continuation - hope to read more.
handsdowntoo chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
Really enjoyed this. It was sweet, had some twists and turns, and turned out happily. Thanks for posting.
SparksFly15 chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
Great update!
greeneyeditalian chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
Totally fell in love! Will there be more?
vereen72 chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
I love it!
Yyrollam chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
OMG sooooo happy you decided to continue this story, I wanted a baby girl. Lol please please continue.
viralfriend chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
I loved this story and this Edward and Bella! Make it into a full length story...pretty please?...
Luvvykitty chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
What an amazing update! Thank you-thank you-thank you! It was perfect. I loved your first chapter and wished you would continue it-the picture and story you painted for the two of them was brilliant. You're writing is amazing and I can't thank you enough for taking the time to write another chapter to this brilliant storyline. If you ever get the urge to write again-please continue it : )
stephi910 chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
loved the addition to the one-shot...will there be another chapter?
434 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »