Reviews for Melt With You
RoryCullen chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
Such a dangerous sport, I guess if he got the highest points of his career that must mean he survived it without injury.

I hope he asks her to marry him, since they love each other and are inseparable...even by their former sports. Good for them, they are both happy about their choice, and are certainly not settling because of the baby, but rather are ecstatic to begin their lives together.
RoryCullen chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Oh how sweet. I don't know how this got past me, but it won't happen again. I love your writing, always touches the heart.
moonlore73 chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
How did I miss this one? Loved it! If you ever get the inclination I would love to hear more from these two.
tff000 chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
good. hoping there some more :)
AnuluvesTwilightSeries chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
Wow i loved this OS it was just amazing with lil twist n turn. Loved edwella in it never read any story where Bella in Olympics n Edward also in sports anyways I enjoyed the OS so glad u gave us 2nd chapter too. Thanks a lot for sharing this I totally loved it and loved ur writing style too will check out ur other stories too now. Good job
Holidai chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
I love that they are willing to work because they cannot not work on whatever keeps them together. Their devotion is really refreshing and I so enjoyed this story!
Holidai chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I am so happy with how this ended, I am so glad she chose him! :) Sweet, sweet story.
bobojam chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
yes! I loved this story as a one shot. Chapter 2 is a smart continuation - hope to read more.
handsdowntoo chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
Really enjoyed this. It was sweet, had some twists and turns, and turned out happily. Thanks for posting.
SparksFly15 chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
Great update!
greeneyeditalian chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
Totally fell in love! Will there be more?
vereen72 chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
I love it!
Yyrollam chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
OMG sooooo happy you decided to continue this story, I wanted a baby girl. Lol please please continue.
viralfriend chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
I loved this story and this Edward and Bella! Make it into a full length story...pretty please?...
Luvvykitty chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
What an amazing update! Thank you-thank you-thank you! It was perfect. I loved your first chapter and wished you would continue it-the picture and story you painted for the two of them was brilliant. You're writing is amazing and I can't thank you enough for taking the time to write another chapter to this brilliant storyline. If you ever get the urge to write again-please continue it : )
435 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »