Reviews for Melt With You
kmfroggi chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
Yes! So happy these 2 got their HEA! Anytime you want to add to this story, go right ahead! Love it
Guest chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Oh I so enjoyed reading this! It was fun to revisit these two...I want more! LOL! Really...a perfect continuation and ending to your one shot! Oh and if there was an Epi...I would read it too! Thank you for writing.
je-suis-b chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
Gosh! So glad I came across with this on FB! I had read the first chapter but not the 2nd one. Loved it all the way! Xoxo
icrodriguez chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
Thank you for updating this. What a welcome surprise! Can't wait to read that epilogue!
fuz chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
Cool!
Very motivating, too.
Thank you.
christykq chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
OMG! I am so happy to see another chapter of this story! It is one of my fav Edward's of all the Edwards out there. He's so put together and looks like the bad boy but has a warm, gentle heart. GAH! There's something about skater/skiers that do it to me and damn if skaterWard isn't the sexiest! I wish you would have made this into a bunch of expanded chapters. I would have loved to see Edward win Charlie's approval or the meeting between Bella and his family, not to mention the pregnancy and living together stuff. These two are great characters and you're writing is top notch. Please continue this story! I will read any thing you write.

Great chapter. Great story. MWYFTW!
tonerlady chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
Been reading your updates all morning and this is my last review and I gotta say I really need to reread the one shot. Its been a while and I completely forgot that Bella left him and then I remembered how he felt. I had to go back and to the beginning and read with refreshed eyes lol. Yeah Jacobs an ass but that's nothing new. And I love how bella stuck to her guns and did what she wanted. Has anyone bannered this story? Would love to see edward with long hair, beanie and skater clothes lol. And yes please continue because you have to. Boy or girl? X games or olympics? Or both? Haha...thank you for writing about them again.

Tracy
tff000 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
good
Likeisaid chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
Love the update. Would you consider continuing it - even as a short story?
VampLuvah chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
Beautiful.
deranged-dreamer chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
We need golden babies!
Pianogirl05 chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
Great story!
alisapay1 chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
Loved seeing these two again! Thanks so much for writing! Mwah!
cowgirlcurly chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
Omg! That was so awesome! Thank you so much for the update!
cejsmom chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
I'm so happy they called to you for another chapter! I'm thrilled with what that chapter contained. The two red lines threw me at first but the way they and you handled it - I gotta say, it was the best decision for them and the story. They lived their lives in the fast lane - no wonder that their retirement would follow that way too!
432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »