Reviews for Melt With You
rn aggie chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
thankful this story was still on my favs list. I loved the o/s, but this chapter added so much! thank you for getting inspired and writing.
it's simply me n you chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
Enjoyed seeing these two on their quick journey to love.
Can totally see why you won in the contest.
Eternally Addicted chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
So glad to get another chapter of this little love story. I hope you do give us an epilogue chapter as I want more. :)
kmfroggi chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
Yes! So happy these 2 got their HEA! Anytime you want to add to this story, go right ahead! Love it
Guest chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Oh I so enjoyed reading this! It was fun to revisit these two...I want more! LOL! Really...a perfect continuation and ending to your one shot! Oh and if there was an Epi...I would read it too! Thank you for writing.
je-suis-b chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
Gosh! So glad I came across with this on FB! I had read the first chapter but not the 2nd one. Loved it all the way! Xoxo
icrodriguez chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
Thank you for updating this. What a welcome surprise! Can't wait to read that epilogue!
fuz chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
Cool!
Very motivating, too.
Thank you.
christykq chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
OMG! I am so happy to see another chapter of this story! It is one of my fav Edward's of all the Edwards out there. He's so put together and looks like the bad boy but has a warm, gentle heart. GAH! There's something about skater/skiers that do it to me and damn if skaterWard isn't the sexiest! I wish you would have made this into a bunch of expanded chapters. I would have loved to see Edward win Charlie's approval or the meeting between Bella and his family, not to mention the pregnancy and living together stuff. These two are great characters and you're writing is top notch. Please continue this story! I will read any thing you write.

Great chapter. Great story. MWYFTW!
tonerlady chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
Been reading your updates all morning and this is my last review and I gotta say I really need to reread the one shot. Its been a while and I completely forgot that Bella left him and then I remembered how he felt. I had to go back and to the beginning and read with refreshed eyes lol. Yeah Jacobs an ass but that's nothing new. And I love how bella stuck to her guns and did what she wanted. Has anyone bannered this story? Would love to see edward with long hair, beanie and skater clothes lol. And yes please continue because you have to. Boy or girl? X games or olympics? Or both? Haha...thank you for writing about them again.

Tracy
tff000 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
good
Likeisaid chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
Love the update. Would you consider continuing it - even as a short story?
VampLuvah chapter 2 . 10/16/2013