Reviews for Lost Souls
wolflover7 chapter 20 . 6/8/2011
karri u suck u made me cry for poor ardeth! im just kidding. this was extremely moving and a sweetly emotional tale. thank you for putting this out there it is a great piece of work! i enjoyed reading it and will stay on my faves list til the sands of egypt become an ocean.

wolf howls at moon
silverwolfneko-chan chapter 20 . 12/27/2010
Wauw that was maybe one of the BEST stories I have ever read! Thank you really much for a great story
A-Team chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I love this story but one thing caught my eye, you said Evy stabbed Ardeth in the left side of his abdomen. Then when Rick came in, you said it was his shoulder.

Maybe I just missed something... I'm gonna keep going!
Miravisu chapter 20 . 5/27/2010
*sniffles*

Intricate and painful turns, but the ending did bring peace.
BlackxValentine chapter 4 . 6/12/2008
AW...Alex when to sleep with Ardeth...he's so sweet to him!
Hidden Relevance chapter 20 . 1/30/2008
Oh wow.. this truly brought tears to my eyes.. you did a fantastic job with making each character feel real.. man.. I have to go cry now lol
Anutheal chapter 20 . 11/16/2006
Okay, I know, I am like 4 years late. But this story, was just amazing. It captured the personnalities, the emotions, the everything in an amazing way. I loved it!
serentis chapter 19 . 9/11/2006
Amazing story! the characters just seemed so natural!
Gypsy-Fire chapter 20 . 12/13/2003
Man, that was a truely well written story. Congrats! I loved the way you write the characters, the emotion, plot...I swear some of those parts tore at my heart ( Alex was so cute, and poor Ardeth..never gets a break). I hope there's a sequel, I agree there are some unanswered questions! Keep writing!
toodles!
Dorrica chapter 18 . 9/7/2003
Hey good chapter. I'm glad to know that Ardeth is starting to recover. At least he's not getting worse. Hey i asked Deana to remind you to IM me but i guess she forgot. Well if you could remember for me. My SN is PnkChick264 I'm on right now. Anyways TTYL

Dorrica chapter 17 . 8/18/2003
Aww poor little Alex. He's so cute. Ardeth scared me in that chapter.

Deana gave me your message. My SN is PnkChick264, of course you...could have just clicked on my pen name and it would have given it to you lol but it's ok. Anyways great chapter.

Dorrica chapter 16 . 8/17/2003
Great chapter sorry it's taken me so long to review again. Oh this is Imhoteps Lover. I changed my pen name back to Jessie C.

Hey do you have IM? If so what's your screen name? Trust me i don't want to bug you. I don't always talk a lot I just sometimes like talking to my fellow authors. _

Dorrica chapter 15 . 7/28/2003
Alright another great chapter. I can't wait to see what's going on here. Ardeth better make it. :-P

Comnena chapter 20 . 7/26/2003
A beautiful story, thank you for sharing it all with us.
Dorrica chapter 14 . 7/25/2003
Sorry it took so long. I've been kind of lazy today and well I was so tired last night I didn't have any energy to do anything. Well I loved the chapter, as always ;-) Well I gotta go. I'll try and read 15 tonight. I have to continue with someone else's story right now. Toodles.