Reviews for One Night
rcfan77 chapter 1 . 2/23
Great story! :)
lili87 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
really nice fic!
I enjoyed reading it so much, I liked how you showned characters' emotions: so inetnse.
thanks a lot for writing :)
TrustFalls chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
So, I've planned to review this for ages-which is silly, because I'm sure while typing this I'm reading it for the fifth or sixth time. Stupid me. Be warned: I'm going to faingirly around.
Anyway, what I'm trying to say is: I love this! It's just perfect.
The atmosphere, the little details and (of course) jealous Jane-and the part at the beginning, about Janes unprofessional, non-romantic interest in her, paired with the hint that Lisbon wants him and the end.

My favorite quotes (not all of them, because I'm not quote your whole OS in this little box):
-"Sometimes, she worries about what he'll do is something ever happens to her" and the conclusion that he might quit, because it shows the weight of the responsibility she bears for the two of them
-"She know's he's only saying it because it's what she wants to hear, but she'll take what she can get", because I love how clear sited she is, despite all her feelings
-"So can I come in" "For a while"
-"You deserve everything you want, Teresa. Don't settle for less." This is so sweet and melancholic at the same time.
-"Mancini might occasionally might be in her bed, but her heart spends every night in a dusty old attric at the CBI with Patrick Jane" This is just...wow.
-But time is running out, and soon the window of opportunity might close for good". Anyway, the way Jane deals with the situation, especially the part about not taking his revenge on Mancini
And, the last one because I'm already overdoing it:
-"You should have seen me while you were gone"

To sum it up: This is, without doubt one of the best FFs I've ever read. Like I said, I've been reading it for a few times over the past month, but I'm never-ever getting tired. Thanks for sharing!
MissApple17 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I loved this! Jane is quite sexy when he's jealous... ;)
Great job!
MentalistLover13 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
So I couldn't stay away after reading your writing so I stumbled upon this story. It was beautifully written! Very nicely done:)
Soni1171 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Extreamly hot and sexy one night.
But I hardly feel sad about their tough situation.
There's still a hope!
I just want them to catch Red John soon.
Lilyar0919 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I love your one-shot :) well done
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
As she hangs up the phone on the disgruntled FBI agent, she can't help but wonder if that was Jane's plan all along.

wow was it, so hot and romantic just one night
Holobe chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Great story and I like the open ending :) (no need for follow-ups it's enough as a oneshot)
I also like how you describe the characters in new ways! - many fanfictions re-use a lot...
AprilVV chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I love it(;
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
"No more teasing," she says, between pants. "Now."

He covers her body with his, and she's trembling beneath him, but he stops once more.

"What now?" she snaps, harshly.

"You're the best thing that ever happened to me," he whispers. "You'll never know how much I-"

"Shhh." She silences him with a finger to his lips. "I know. Me too."

He goes to say something else, but is cut off by her strangled gasp. And then they don't talk anymore

wow hot, sexy, so much Passion, wow, Red John just diad
jw chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I read this a while ago and can't remember if posted a review.
"...This was never supposed to happen," he says softly. "But I just couldn't help myself."
She can relate. There are a hundred reasons why they can't work. But through all this, she's at least learned that there's no room for logic in affairs of the heart.
He reaches for her, but stops just before he touches her. "I can't," he says again. "It's too dangerous. Nothing can happen to you. I won't survive it."
"Now you know how I feel."
He smiles. "You were getting by just fine before I came along. I was a wreck."
"You should've seen me while you were gone."
Her ponytail is coming loose, and he brushes a lock of hair out of her eyes..."
...and although there was an incredible scene in a pool in a joint-effort with Donna that is solidly stuck to my wall of 10 most memorable physical intimacy scenes in fanfic, the foregoing lovely prose introduced yet another solidly realistic and brutally angst-laden but still hopeful joinings.

I LOVE YOUR WRITING. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This is perfect as a one-shot, but I'd like to formally request some more! I'll get on my knees and beg if you want!
lollierocks chapter 1 . 11/3/2012