Reviews for What They Said
Eddie Munster chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Excellent job! I could really empathize with each side as each went through their feelings and anxieties.
Eddie Munster chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Absolutely beautiful! Each side made me really feel the pain each was going through. VERY WELL DONE!
VioletStella chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
You have a wonderful way of expressing the characters' inner fears and motivations. Enjoy all of your work.
leiasky chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Fun to see them work through their feelings in their own heads. Did you ever do a 'what happened after the series ended and the lights went out in that Irish Castle' episode continuation? Would love to read it, if so! Even better should the rating climb a little higher than normal... :)
WendyCR72 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I lov "Sensitive Steele", so it was a pleasure to read a story about the fallout. You really got the characters...what goes on in their heads, their voices, everything.

Wonderful job. Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas!
ilsablaine chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Wow. You've absolutely nailed it here: them, their issues, their insecurities, everything.
I've always thought this episode was the catalyst for Steele's decision in "Bonds"; even though they 'made up' on the beach, there was still so much left unsaid between them, which would have only served to feed Steele's insecurities about asking Laura to marry him.
I would love to see you weave this into a post S5 story/series that has them dealing with all of this; you definitely have the talent for it!
Looking forward to reading more from you.