Reviews for Growling 'Verse
Scarlet Moonstone 7412 chapter 7 . 8/26
LOVE this chapter! The plot is a pure stroke of genius- it's imaginative, funny and beautifully written. I love how you portray Stiles' relationship with the pack. His reactions are very realistic and that makes you feel so more emotional because it feels almost real. Also love the way you've written each individual member of the pack. I especially love MJ, I think her personality is brilliant and it makes you just love her- I adore how she's so accepting of Stiles' love for Derek, she's just so cool ;)
Heather chapter 14 . 4/8
Great story! I like the natural (till the end) progression of their relationship. I think their relationship is not something that can happen over night, and you really represented that well. I can't wait to read more!
djlgdss chapter 14 . 2/15
Hello ive got a question. Would you like tot continue court obligations? Iets a great story, but you quite almost 2 years ago with it. Please and thank you.
ijasso123 chapter 14 . 2/2
Please update this story it is the best
JL4030 chapter 13 . 1/12
I loved this story series from when you had it forever ago and think it's awesome that you put it all into one story and are continuing it. It makes it so much easier to read and I'm very eager to see how it continues!
Maykits chapter 13 . 1/12
Totally awesome! I love that the pack is going to do something. Your descriptions of Derek and Stiles interactions are great! I especially like how you write out their thoughts.
Maykits chapter 12 . 1/10
Oh that was so long...don't you think just because you gave us a wonderfully long intense excellent addition to your story you can get away with not updating soon! I'm glad that the situation with Jasmine resolved itself in one chapter. (I did not like her, but I was kinda hoping that she would be the catalyst to get Stiles and Derek closer together.) Keep up the amazing work! Looking forward to the next chapter.
kat4543 chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
so is iaasc, ericka or boyd in this story?
Maykits chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
So exciting! Please continue to write this story! This is so awesome! I like the older pack in college... Having fun... Being lovesick...
Dereksgirl24 chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
Haha Yes stiles a cold swim...
Dereksgirl24 chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
Oh my god I have missed this story! Missed ur teen wolf goodness. And your angsty idiots known as Derek and stiles haha
vampqueen440 chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
This is cute keep going.
xDeaDesdemona chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
As much as I love that you are organizing all the ficlets into one large story, I think all of your readers would agree with me when I say we'd much rather have new content and then do this when all is said and done. When will they ever figure out how incredibly stupid they're both being? I really want to see how it plays out! PS: I would like to add that I only recently discovered your work, and I am completely in love with this. I know I haven't reviewed on much - I tend to get completely caught up in the story and forget to comment before clicking "Next" - but I've made it through *almost* all of your Teen Wolf fics now and they are absolutely amazing! (_)
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
Aww Derek, don't be like that, Stiles knows you wouldnt hurt him on purpose
Ryanrene97 chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
I can't wait to see how that conversation goes! I lived it, it's awsome!