Reviews for Movie Night
KylaHirawani chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
WTF she fucking cheated on Edward WTF I'll dumb her
clover chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Very nicely written, I loved the detail ( though graphic, was very befitting) which made for a story I read in less then 10mins :D Loved it !
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
lol frickin wow that is an intense story
Madmusicfreak chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
That was insane. So freakin hot! well done :)
irishnlove2shop chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Holy hell. ;-)
MadameG chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Sorry I took so long to read this little jewel! WOW! Great job sista...HAWT!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
That was kinky and hot!

To the the anonymous reviewer who wasn't brave enough to leave your name:

Reviewers like you really piss me off! If you didn't like it, then why did you bother reading the whole thing. There have been plenty of stories that I've started and quit reading because either they sucked or the grammar was so horrible I couldn't finish it. But I didn't leave them a bad review, I just moved on. Maybe you should too. Just because you didn't like it, doesn't mean that everybody else will feel the same! A review is supposed to be constructive regarding grammar, not bash a story because you don't like the way it played out. So quick to leave an opinion, but to cowardly to leave your name! Try writing your own story, it's not as easy as it looks!
tawelephant chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Thank you for the kind words. I was happy that I could delete that nasty review. I don't understand why people have to be as*holes to others. You don't like a story? Then close the window. Love you guys.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
wow that was hot
rubiesymusica chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Yay the smutiness is back! Why is it group movie nights usually end up something like this? jajaja...
debslmac chapter 1 . 10/25/2012