Reviews for Loki and His Pet
LVOWL chapter 42 . 2/5
OMG this poor girl. Hope Nat and the boys find her soon! Would they have to kidnap Barton then? Or just relocate? Hmmm. Then again if he actually starts torturing her for information, I could see Loki wanting to kill him, even Steve would probably beat the snot out of him.

Geeze, I can't wait for more!
dontpokemepleez chapter 42 . 1/28
Loki, you can't pretend you don't care forever... This chapter was really heartbreaking. You make me hate Clint, whom I believe is one of my favorite Marvel characters. And poor Elizabeth is already coping with this like an abuse victim would, which is really bad.
I'm glad your motivation increased! Good luck in both writing and life!
LVOWL chapter 41 . 1/15
Oh gosh, this situation keeps getting worse! I wonder how she'll get out or if someone will rescue her first! Omg. Maybe she could trick him somehow, I mean he has to sleep sometime! Or give a signal to the staff that she's in trouble? Idk! This poor baby!

It scares me because I don't know how far Barton will go to get answers out of her! I can't see him doing anything REALLY horrific to her but scare tactics are game. Urrg, I just want her safe and for Loki to worry about her and realize how much she means to him. Some Loki/Cap teamwork would be cute too lol

Also, a zip tie wrist trick is to tighten them as much as possible and slam them over a knee. They should break.

Don't feel too guilty with the delay in updates. I'm awful at updating too haha Guilt slows down creativity, plus, I think your readers are too invested in the story to just get impatient now lol. We can wait :]
dontpokemepleez chapter 41 . 1/14
I've been following this for a couple of years now and this story still has yet to grow old for me. Even WITH gaps between updates! Although I will admit, it's starting to get stressful worrying about the poor girl. Loki, your love interest is in trouble, get off your pampered godly butt!
EmeraldDraegon chapter 40 . 12/10/2015
I'm new to and I LOVE it! I wasn't going to get an account until I actually had a story to post, but I HAD to hurry up and get an account just to tell you how much I love this story! It's great! And you know the difference between "you're" and "your"! :D (Not to knock other writers out there. Some really great stories from ppl who don't know the diff and I love them too) I really hope you are able to update soon!
X chapter 40 . 11/27/2015
Love the newest chapter! Great work :)
Elise Dawn chapter 39 . 10/13/2015
This is very good, please update it soon.
Happypepperdog chapter 39 . 9/5/2015
This is one of the best fan fiction novels i've read! It is exiting and makes be burn for more! Please continue because i cant wait for more!
CreatureHanstran chapter 39 . 8/31/2015
Glad to read once more! So I'm at college now and there is this friend of mine whose name is Elizabeth and she has blonde hair too so I will picture her now when I read this story
Skeeter20 chapter 39 . 8/31/2015
Worst cliffhanger ever. Update soon so I don't die from anxiety!
AislingSmith chapter 39 . 8/30/2015
does loki or steve know she was in danger? She was practically screaming in her mind. That is if loki has telepathic abilities or a spell to tell him if elizabeth in danger. Or is natasha going to tell the boys what happened after clint shows back up with elizabeth at HQ?
adelphe24 chapter 38 . 1/20/2015
Ah Clint back off u booger.
Very interesting fic. Lots of conflicting emotions really tires me out and intrigues me at the same time.
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
I absolutely love this fanfic so far. It has me wanting to read more and more. Keep writing!
MissGrimes chapter 38 . 11/25/2014
I love this story so much! Glad to see you're back and sharing your great work!
Looking forward to more xD
WhiteRookBlackBishop chapter 37 . 11/10/2014
Aaah, finally, an update! I was beginning to worry that you'd quit the story. I really liked how you wrote the emotions here... I could feel just as guilty as Elizabeth does. I'm sure I'd be just as confused, if not more, if put in her situation.
Good luck with life, and good luck with your next update!