Reviews for Loki and His Pet
adelphe24 chapter 38 . 1/20
Ah Clint back off u booger.
Very interesting fic. Lots of conflicting emotions really tires me out and intrigues me at the same time.
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
I absolutely love this fanfic so far. It has me wanting to read more and more. Keep writing!
MissGrimes chapter 38 . 11/25/2014
I love this story so much! Glad to see you're back and sharing your great work!
Looking forward to more xD
WhiteRookBlackBishop chapter 37 . 11/10/2014
Aaah, finally, an update! I was beginning to worry that you'd quit the story. I really liked how you wrote the emotions here... I could feel just as guilty as Elizabeth does. I'm sure I'd be just as confused, if not more, if put in her situation.
Good luck with life, and good luck with your next update!
DethRose chapter 36 . 6/26/2014
Please, please, PLEASE update soon! This is honestly one of the best I've read.
Evergreen chapter 36 . 6/19/2014
Absolutely amazing writing, I love the intricate characters and twists of plot. The relationship with Loki and Elizabeth is so touching; I've been close to tears and suppressing laughter alternately. Better written than most published books I've read. I had to be torn away from it to stop reading, and I'm eagerly awaiting the next update!

Keep dreaming!
CreatureHanstran chapter 36 . 4/25/2014
Finally i got around to reading this chapter, sorry it took so long, been busy. But good chapter, i love the mother son relationship they have :)
MissGrimes chapter 36 . 4/21/2014
Ahh! So glad to see an update! A great chapter. Looking forward to more. :)
CreatureHanstran chapter 35 . 1/16/2014
ooh good, good, have you seen thor the dark world yet? i loved that movie
CreatureHanstran chapter 34 . 12/30/2013
Haha Tony... poor loki, being all muzzled and whatnot, i would have given him a hug
Addie chapter 34 . 12/30/2013
Finally, Loki is rid of that muzzle. Really well done, I liked how smoothly this is written.
Maria chapter 34 . 12/30/2013
Omg. Best fanfic hands down. I found myself getting sadder and sadder as I moved on through the chapters because I knew the last chapter was getting closer. You write so well! Please please please write more chapters! Please! Thank you.
KHandFF7fanforever chapter 34 . 12/30/2013
Loki had the muzzle on...okay I'm going to have to reread it again, cuz I can't remember loki getting the muzzle on
Maria chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
I LOVE that you said, "shall we break our fast..." It's great to see people use the origin of a word. :)
LightsCDark chapter 33 . 11/24/2013
Wow this is amazing story, can't wait for next chapter :D I do hope Loki and Elizabeth gets together :D
Keep up the good work :)