Reviews for Make a Note of it
Cupcake Know-It-All chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
If you want to successfully complete the task with blue magic, then only take those classes and rest for the day once you have reached 25 stress (it is my favorite way to ace the exam!).
Guest chapter 107 . 11/16/2012
Okay, read the last several chapters.
That was... intense, to say the least.
Seems like everything will work out though, relatively. I'm glad that the people involved realized what idiots they were being and that the people who are always idiots are being suitably ignored.

And Firedancing: Sounds *awesome*.
Esmeh chapter 104 . 11/15/2012
"Is knowing how your teacher is in that particular field really going to make your life complete?" I had a good laugh there! Interesting chapter, liked the little additions, such as Ellen using a burst of wind.
Timekeeper chapter 102 . 11/13/2012
So, the world is going to do a heel-face turn?

That's right, I invoked the TV tropes! XP

As usual, this stuff is great! Keep up the good work.
Timekeeper chapter 69 . 11/9/2012
This was a lot of fun to read!

I just have to ask: who is Minnie? XP
Timekeeper chapter 66 . 11/9/2012
The way I'm understanding this, wouldn't any combination of spells draw on blue at least in some small way?
Timekeeper chapter 59 . 11/9/2012
"Heal – mends injuries and wounds, but only minor ones. Not yet sure if..."

It cuts off here. What was supposed to be here?
Timekeeper chapter 59 . 11/8/2012
These breakdowns of the types of magic are great!

What I'd like to see though, is an explanation as to how exactly these spells are used. Is there an incantation, a gesture, or do you just have to focus? Also, do you actually have to use spells, or are they like training wheels that help guide you in the use of magic? You've mentioned that there is energy involved, where does it come from?
TempermentalRainbow chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
So yes, i did in fact read this, just saying i reviewed it, and honestly i love it, Lolz, it actually makes me want to play the game a little bit, even if it is a female MC, after i'm playing persona 3 with a female MC right now and that's pretty much a VN after all LOLZ, so yeah keep up the good work, but you definately need to use more green magic, and now that you did the blue magic to beat the first test in game you should edit the page to make it more representative of what acutally happened, you know, being teleported upside down and what not.
Amelia the GodModder chapter 39 . 11/3/2012
This is interesting. It makes me wonder whether you should just follow the plot of the Grabiner romance, or totally change the plot and tell everyone about magic. Both would be great.
Esmeh chapter 31 . 10/31/2012
Mmm, now I want apple cinnamon candles... noms.
I can't wait until we get to January 25th, mwahahaha!
Esmeh chapter 27 . 10/31/2012
School panic, oh I can empathize!
Esmeh chapter 22 . 10/30/2012
Skittles, you make my day.
Love the inner thoughts of Illia.
Amelia the GodModder chapter 15 . 10/30/2012
I like it. I didn't notice any serious errors. I like the informal feel of the diary entries. I love the format. You did awesome.
Esmeh chapter 12 . 10/29/2012
Can't wait to read more 3
Getting close to the good stuff.
Oh, you should try teleporting out of the dungeon, he's a big sweetie when you do; just save a week in advance in case you fail blue magic.