Reviews for Make a Note of it
Nictis chapter 69 . 6/4
It's the other way around, Grabby would lose their magic for breaking the promise, MC/Illia gets eaten by the Manus.
Lovely Thief chapter 3 . 2/21
Okay, just started to read this story and seriously these first three chapters have put me back into my fangirl mode for when it comes to Magical Diary and for Grabby himself~ I myself am from the UK and have a British accent so eerytime I read about how Illia like the accent I can physically feel myself blush XD But seriosuly, love these first three chapters and how Illia sees Grabby, mostly griping like it should be at first and considering I never normally read stories with OCs in I think I like this one because you only really use her name once which is at the end when she's signing off
The Dark One Rising chapter 116 . 9/14/2015
I liked this, well enough. Onto year 2! There must be divergance, as there is no source material. I look forward to seeing original plots.
The Dark One Rising chapter 115 . 9/14/2015
I have to wonder if Potsdam spies on the rims of the staff. Did she see the kiss? I wouldn't put it past her
The Dark One Rising chapter 114 . 9/14/2015
This is almost done with. It was a decent read, I suppose. An faithful retelling of the story, certainly.
The Dark One Rising chapter 113 . 9/14/2015
I've never tired Viriginia's plan. It seemed like a bad idea. How does it go?
The Dark One Rising chapter 112 . 9/14/2015
The final exams annoys me. I like it, from a plait advancement standpoint. However, it's so restricted, in comparison to the others.
The Dark One Rising chapter 111 . 9/14/2015
What if those letters said something important? He could have at least skimmed it.
The Dark One Rising chapter 110 . 9/14/2015
I wish there were string instrument options. I would have clicked violin.
The Dark One Rising chapter 109 . 9/14/2015
I hope readers learn more about Illia's relatives. Is Peter a cousin?
The Dark One Rising chapter 108 . 9/14/2015
The council is interesting. I think many would like to know more about it
The Dark One Rising chapter 107 . 9/14/2015
Fire dancing sounds amazing. Do you think there's any specific spell for it?
The Dark One Rising chapter 106 . 9/13/2015
Why, Minnie?
The Dark One Rising chapter 105 . 9/13/2015
I'm thinking Grabiner mught either be a Wolf or a Falcon. He doesn't seem odd enough to be a Toad. He is proud enough to be a Falcon, and probably vain enough. He is also impulsive enough to be a Wolf.
The Dark One Rising chapter 104 . 9/13/2015
Ellen and Virginia's actions here are so much better than on Damien's route. Well, perhaps. They showed they cared, in a different way.

Grabiner scared me during that scene. I don't care what excuse he gives. Something like that is not so easily forgotten.

Also, I would like to say that I wish Isobel could have been featured more. She seems like a nice person. I wish the game allowed interactions with more of the motley crew of students.