Reviews for Boys Will Be Boys
Therese chapter 30 . 1/18
I am a little confuse in chapter 27 Hoss tells Adam about the gun but in chapter 30 he dosent seem to know about it ?
Vimagility chapter 46 . 11/26/2019
Great story thanks
Ellie chapter 46 . 11/9/2019
Wonderful story. Can't wait to read more.
TessaH chapter 46 . 10/16/2019
Long story but good, love a young little Joe...wish there were more of him in it. Great job!
sapphyr2016 chapter 46 . 10/9/2019
I really appreciate the story. It did bring back alot of memories. Thank you!
sapphyr2016 chapter 44 . 10/9/2019
I always loved fishing. Ty
sapphyr2016 chapter 41 . 10/8/2019
All I gotta say is ow!
sapphyr2016 chapter 26 . 10/7/2019
Very good.
sapphyr2016 chapter 17 . 10/6/2019
It brought back memories and then some. Ty
Therese chapter 33 . 9/22/2019
Hello I Think it is a greate story but the punishment for the boys was a Little unfaire Ed got the strap while Tom and Hoss only got the belt and Hoss got more licks of the belt than Tom how i see as the bigest culprit in al of this as he is the one that dare the other boys and he got the easiest punishment why is that and why did Ed get the strap and not the belt like the other boys
Fanclaire chapter 46 . 5/1/2019
Merci pour cette histoire !
J'ai vraiment appréciée ! J'aime beaucoup adam quand il est en charge !...le respect ,les valeurs et les fessées avec une main dure ! Si les règles sont enfreinte !
MERCI !
wx4rmk chapter 46 . 12/8/2018
Another well written story! I absolutely love stories about the Cartwrights when they were younger. You captured their characters well. It was a stressful few weeks, but the future looks bright for all of them. It would be fun to read a story about how Joseph and Hoss coped while Adam was away in college.
Quest chapter 1 . 4/12/2018
All right enough is enough FLABIRD and LYNNEC53..leave Ullswater alone. You have a right to review and Ullswater has a right to delete your dime store psychology project comments. Have you noticed how many readers praise Ullswater's work? GIVE US ALL A BREAK AND STOP REVIEWING! O...It's called FICTION! And here in the U.S. It's called freedom of the press! Keep reviewing your dictates and comments AND ULLSWATER BY ALL MEANS DELETE THEM! YO!...FLABIRD AND LYNNEC53 STOP READING BONANZA FANFIC IF IT IS SO DISTURBING TO YOU...PLEASE. TRY READONG SOME OTHER FANFIC SITES IF YOU REALLY WANT TO HAVE APOPLEXY!
Guest chapter 46 . 2/19/2018
Good Job!
Guest chapter 46 . 2/7/2018
I just read all the chapters and thoroughly enjoyed it. Well done.