Reviews for Clutchlings
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
This chapter had me laughing real hard while being sad as well.

Garrus's reactions to finding out that they were Shepard's eggs were pure gold.

Please write another story like this, but please allow Shepard to live
and become pregnant.
Waenhir chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
This is fantastic! You wrote Garrus' awkwardness so well! And liara's reaction to how Garrus was able to skip that information under her radar was epic!

One thing though, four brothers and a sister... Shouldn't that make six of them?
Guest chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Freaking epic Loves it
Guest chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
Love it! Love it! Love it! I always liked the Garrus and Shepard pairing :)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
Yay for Garrus! And, geez six kids. Epic.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
sweet, can you write more about this? I want to see Garrus and his children so badddd..
Mei-chiri chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
Aw yeahhh, it keeps getting better and better :D
Adams7 chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
silverdragon0315 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
O_O omg that's unbelievably cute I love the idea so unbelievably warming to the heart he is so sweet in his blind panic I laughed my ass off if you ever wanna do a mini update ill be happy to squee over it.
xMsAnaviax chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Bahahaha! Hilarious! Silly Garrus should have done his homework on human anatomy. XD
White Ivy chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Sin of the Fallen chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Very cute. Sad that Shep couldn't see this, but too cute.
Quizzabuck chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I never liked Alenko. Never. Adored Garrus though, what a sweetie pie! XD XD XD too awesome
Myst4drgn chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
This was such an awesome story! I hope that you create another segment since the thoughts of little shepkarians makes my inner fan girl happy.
divadevi8808 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Thanks for writing this scene.

I lost it right about here: "Then a terrible thought struck him. What If, by some miracle, he had fertilized them? Had he been destroying, with his ignorance, hundreds of little Vakarsheps? Or would they have been Shepkarians?

His mandibles hung open in pure terror." -oh the visual! LOL

...and awwed here "And, besides, it is never too soon to start tucking in his offspring."