Reviews for Wanted
IsabellaElric chapter 23 . 7/22
What a journey this was. It was wonderful and I cried. I cried a few times. Bella went through so much and became stronger than before. I love this. 10 out of 10.

~Isabella Elric
Kazza18 chapter 23 . 7/18
That was a great story. I would have left more reviews but I was too keen to get straight onto the next chapter at the end of each one. I liked the way Bella still had her weaknesses and Embry's mum was an awesome character. I've only ever read her portrayed as a drunk, tarty single mother but she really is a hero in this one. I'm also glad that Bella was able to maintain a friendship with the Cullen's. They are normally the evil villains in the stories I read and this made for a nice change. I found it really hard to trust them though! Right up until Carlisle killed Edward. Again, great story. enjoyed every minute of it.
Panda-face88 chapter 5 . 5/3
I wonder if it's because Bella, has beer flavoured nips, Hahahaha .
Calyptra chapter 6 . 2/15
Oh Paul gets better in every chapter. Nice prank. I love their love-hate relationship.
Alice is really desperate huh?
If they bring Alice into their bed, I hope Paul gets also invited sometime. It would be only fair.
Calyptra chapter 5 . 2/15
Oh, I almost forgot in my last review: The arrest was spectacular. I thought I might die from laughing.
I still adore Paul and his comments. He is my favorite wolf and you have made him awesome.
When Bella told them all about her sex life to prove she isn't gay I think I actually DID die for a little bit. Great scene. It's cool how the Cullens reacted. And Paul's comment to Edward's reaction was priceless. I can't wait for him to start embarrassing Bella after he gets the first glimpses.
Calyptra chapter 4 . 2/15
I don't think I have ever read such a hilarious start. I mean dear Vicky was placed in many scenarios in this site, but wanting to do Bella? Awesome.
I lived Paul's comments. Scissoring...and Embry was so clueless.
I like this version of Bella, she grew up. In so many stories she is this shy little virgin. Nope, you made her make the first move. That's refreshing. She doesn't take shot from Edward nor anayone else so far. I like that.
I am in love with Embry's mom. Seriously give me the real version and I'll give up men. She's really funny and so insightful. I love Bella's reactions to her.

May I ask in which state psychologists are allowed to disclose information to a parent of a legal adult when abuse is involved? That's what Embry and Charlie hinted. I am really interested in psychology, it is kind of a hobby, so I have researched about confidentiality among other topics in the past. What I came up with is that psychologists can make an exception to that clause if a minor, a person over 60 or a disabled person are abused (it's their duty to prevent it) or the patient shares actual plans on killing themselves or anybody else. They won't even give a patient away if they admit to already having committed murder. They only encourage them to do the right thing and to understand the reasons and their feelings about it.
There are of course loopholes for the police in some cases, but they need a court order. A warrant doesn't suffice. So as I doubt that Charlie got a court order, cop or not, as the matter wasn't pressing and Bella is obviously 18, the therapist incriminated himself. So I'm curious if there is some place in the states or Europe where it would have been legal, so I can do some research.

There is also the issue with the hymen-myth. I read it in so many stories. The hymen is a membrane that (partly) covers the outer vaginal opening. It separates the external genetic organs from the vaginal lumen. You can actually See it, given it's still intact. So during sex, the male member meets it right away and not after 4 inches. Actually the vagina is in most cases shorter than 5 inches altogether, even if you keep it mind that it gets larger during sexual stimulation. It's more like an average of 3-4 inches, with the anterior being shorter.
So you see, it's not like the penis is halfway inside and than it meets resistance like most think.
Of course, every woman is anatomically different, so you might have different experience, but scientifically its rather unlikely.

Thanks for sharing! It's really enjoyable so far.
SassyCass chapter 23 . 1/12
B.i.T., you're a damn fine writer! Every time I read-or re-read-one of your stories, I have that very same thought.

It's been such a long time since I read Wanted, that I had (mostly) forgotten it. I saw it on another writers listing of favorite stories, and simply had to indulge. What a combination of humor, drama, romance and plain ole sexy times, not to mention everybody but "the kitchen sink" so to speak, is in it. Fun, fun, fun!

Thanks for using your talent so well.
guest chapter 6 . 11/11/2015
Actually I'm a bit sad at how this is turning out. I'm not a fan of the imprinting thing, in fact I rather dislike the whole idea of it, and I had been rooting for Victoria... but wow, Alice at the end was almost funny. It looks to me like Paul was right, maybe Bella does let out weird pheromones.
MissEllen chapter 23 . 11/4/2015
This was fantastic! I really enjoy reading your stories!
TinaF chapter 23 . 10/20/2015
Amazing story! Love all your stories.
Charlie0925 chapter 23 . 8/8/2015
I truly, truly adored this fic! Brilliant writing hon, just wish there was more of this awesomeness to read! ;o)
7rt80rt chapter 23 . 3/17/2015
Amazing! I love all your stories. They are really helping me get threw this dreadful time in my life. Your stories are allowing me to get sucked into them and escape reality for a while and that is exactly what I needed. I can never thank you enough. But thank you.
I-Was-Here2345 chapter 23 . 1/14/2015
I loved this I know I say that a lot with ur work but ur a great writer mmmmmh maybe you could do Caius & Bella hint hint
jarindanielle chapter 10 . 12/18/2014