Reviews for The Better Choice
ataleoffiction chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Wonderful story
ShakNali chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Wow, powerful story. You caught Mal very well. Thanks for sharing.
MissHaunted-MoonLight chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Amaaaazziiiiiing! So in character and wow.

Me loves!
Blessed Be,
Mogwai x X x
ladylampetia chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Excellent stuff. I really liked the ending. :)
Forgot my name chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This was incredible and completely in-character and just what I needed after re-watching the BDM.
MusicGeek764 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Man, this is a great story! Seriously, it's such a great plot line and it's so well written and I just like how it shows a slightly weaker Mal. He's not the big, strong caotain we all know. Of course he knows the reasons Zoe picked Wash, but getting passed over that easily can still make anyone feel bad. And I liked how you showed it through nightmares and his behavior changing. And the ending was shiny, fluffy, and sweet. They really are one big family on Serenity, huh? :) I loved it, great job! :D
writtenwordlover chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Layered and deep…liked the part about River “reading “ Mal’s mind when rescuing Inara;)
ebfiddler chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
This is very well done. Good exploration of Mal's frame of mind after War Stories, this look inside Mal's head after the torture. Nice follow-up to something that was not really explored in any depth on the show. Character voices all good. Also, heartwarming.
shestarsky chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Seeing as how I'm reading this at work I'm having to hold back the tears that your writing has caused. Both of your stories are truly wonderful and I'm going to go read the rest of them now. (Who cares if I dont get my billing done?)

Please write more Firefly.
TheAmazingDave chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
You're two for two on Firefly fics! This is amazing!
Bytemite chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
This is really well done. Good premise and characterization.
Joy chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
OK, I don't know who you are, but if you're not writing professionally you're wasting your talent. This and "Find Someone" are two of the best Firefly stories I've ever read, and I've gone back and read (or tried to read) most of them. You have their voices down pat, plus good stories and story structure, well-developed character personalities, not to mention perfect spelling and grammar... you make me feel like Firefly lives. Thank you!
Patient131071 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Nice. A good idea, well written and true to the characters.