Reviews for The Night We Met
KellsBells95 chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Man I had just gotten done reading the first chapter and it tells me that this story is no longer up. I really wanted to see what happens.
Guest chapter 35 . 8/28/2014
Good luck
my 2 guys chapter 35 . 8/28/2014
that was good keep it up
sami69 chapter 35 . 8/28/2014
Thanks for letting us know. I've put you on my faves at twcs.
BarbyBells chapter 34 . 10/28/2013
aww i love it!,beautiful story! you' re such a great autor! one's of my favorites!
Edmazing chapter 32 . 5/13/2013
Aww yay they made it back to where they always should've been!
Edmazing chapter 19 . 5/12/2013
HI aunt's sister? That's a shock lol but who cares! They're in the same room together.
Edmazing chapter 16 . 5/12/2013
Ohmygod. He pulled out her panties? lolol Oh, poor dummy Edward.
Edmazing chapter 15 . 5/12/2013
Super cute.
Edmazing chapter 14 . 5/12/2013
I love how out there artistic people can be and bringing home a fellow creator to take shop funny and right. Thank you for sharing and you really should get this beta'd. I don't mind it so much, but you shouldn't give anyone an excuse for missing out on your story.
Edmazing chapter 9 . 5/12/2013
Did she recognize him? She must've. And she's ignoring him whether she heard him or not. Oh. Well, can't say that I wouldn't also. :(
Edmazing chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
Of course i was more than just inspiration. And an amazing night of sex. Oh. I'm wondering how Bella's taking things. Again, thank you for sharing.
RKsoulmates913 chapter 34 . 5/12/2013
LOL Lovely and adorable story! Love this passionate Edward. :)
Edmazing chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
Omg. She woke up to a "Thank you" note. Ack. Not that he left anything else for her or intended to be gone so long... but still. Ack. No wonder why she's gone.
Edmazing chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
Oh, the foreshadowing. It's mixed in with the joy of having her, finding that special treasure, but I feel it. And I know in part she is his muse, but it's more than that, right? cuz it sure feels like it.