Reviews for So True, So Real
Amezaiku chapter 22 . 4/18
I'm waiting for an update for this beautiful story author -san
Amezaiku chapter 22 . 4/17
please update this is a great story and I need the continuation
Forbidden Void chapter 22 . 9/10/2015
Oh my God, I can't wait for the next chapter!
naomizuki chapter 22 . 8/8/2015
It is so great, you have to continue it *looks with puppy eyes* .
Guest chapter 22 . 7/28/2015
I love this so so much please please update soon -
Guest chapter 22 . 6/7/2015
Hi, I recently found this story and I really like it. I see that you haven't updated for a year now. I'm not sure why, you seemed so into the story and you've left us hanging now. I believe I'm not the only one that wants to know what happens. I would love you to update again since you said you would like to make it at least 45 chapters long.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/6/2015
girl i swear if u dont continue this im gonna come to ur house and make u tell me what happens, i cant live on not knowing what happens. oh shit this was supposed to be a review: I LOVE THIS, GIMME MORE AND I MIGHT JUST BE SATISFIED *pervy smile* i absolutely love ur style of writing its so creative and ive always wanted to write like that but it just doesnt happen (.-.) AOKISE FOR LIFE 3
LouiseUchiha chapter 22 . 3/25/2015
Oh mother of God, please update!
Haku Elric chapter 22 . 1/14/2015
Wow, this story is absolutely amazing and I enjoy reading your angst a lot.
I really like how the "relationship"/feelings change between Kise and Aomine, as we get deeper in the story. I like how your chapters give me angst that I am crazy about, but also made me feel warm and like jelly, when I see how they have been finding their path to each other again. The feelings of love that Kise longed for is also something that I like to experience, when I read fanfics. Fanfic writers that can make their readers feel spectrum of emotion are really amazing and you are definitely one of them. :)
I also like the twists and surprising moments in your story, it really made me wonder what will happen in every new chapter. I dont know if this story is still something that you would like to continue or finish, but I can tell you that your story gave me really many amazing emotions to feel and made my evening. :) And if you happen to update one day again, I will be ecstatic to read the new chapter. In the mean time, good luck with everything that you have to face to!
Arika Hanajima chapter 22 . 8/24/2014
Oh please! Write the next!
You can't stop with this chapter, I want to know the next. I become addicting to your storie :)
I wait the next chapter with all hope and love! 8)
...okay sorry! Your storie is amazing and more interresting. I love this!
So well done! ;D
Good luck to write the next, I'm with you! ;)

ps: sorry for my bad english (I'm frensh)
ori-chan chapter 22 . 7/1/2014
Sigh.. so good.. :) update soon.
BelievingUzumaki chapter 22 . 5/31/2014
AH, thank you for updating! It feels like I've been waiting for so long but it was definitely worth it! Great chapter, hoping the next one will be soon :)
candyheart43430 chapter 22 . 5/25/2014
Thank you soo much for updating! It's so amazing I just can't wait for the next!
SPN1985 chapter 22 . 5/25/2014
Welcome back! : }
HOT chapter! LOVE!
Thank you very much.
Anon chapter 22 . 5/25/2014
OMG! An update! It's still living! Thank you..!