Reviews for So True, So Real
kandita chapter 22 . 10/7/2016
Ughhhhhh! Seriously?! When are Tetsu, Momoi, Kagami, Kise and Aomine gonna be happy again. This fucking Akashi is getting to cunning for my health
kandita chapter 21 . 10/7/2016
They deserv that happiness. However, I am worried about how they will deal with Akashi...I mean at some point it would be very nice if it is Akashi and Aomine who actually battle it out in the end. I mean Aomine have to defend the man that he loves which he's been doing. But, I'd love for Aomine to hand Akashi ass to the police
kandita chapter 7 . 10/7/2016
Sooooo, I think I am coming to the same conclusion as Aomine...Akashi set it all up from the get go
kandita chapter 2 . 10/7/2016
What did Kise did for Aomine to hate him so much?
Omega chapter 7 . 8/15/2016
Wait this is bribery isn't it
Amezaiku chapter 22 . 4/18/2016
I'm waiting for an update for this beautiful story author -san
Amezaiku chapter 22 . 4/17/2016
please update this is a great story and I need the continuation
Forbidden Void chapter 22 . 9/10/2015
Oh my God, I can't wait for the next chapter!
naomizuki chapter 22 . 8/8/2015
It is so great, you have to continue it *looks with puppy eyes* .
Guest chapter 22 . 7/28/2015
I love this so so much please please update soon -
Guest chapter 22 . 6/7/2015
Hi, I recently found this story and I really like it. I see that you haven't updated for a year now. I'm not sure why, you seemed so into the story and you've left us hanging now. I believe I'm not the only one that wants to know what happens. I would love you to update again since you said you would like to make it at least 45 chapters long.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/6/2015
girl i swear if u dont continue this im gonna come to ur house and make u tell me what happens, i cant live on not knowing what happens. oh shit this was supposed to be a review: I LOVE THIS, GIMME MORE AND I MIGHT JUST BE SATISFIED *pervy smile* i absolutely love ur style of writing its so creative and ive always wanted to write like that but it just doesnt happen (.-.) AOKISE FOR LIFE 3
LouiseUchiha chapter 22 . 3/25/2015
Oh mother of God, please update!
Haku Elric chapter 22 . 1/14/2015
Wow, this story is absolutely amazing and I enjoy reading your angst a lot.
I really like how the "relationship"/feelings change between Kise and Aomine, as we get deeper in the story. I like how your chapters give me angst that I am crazy about, but also made me feel warm and like jelly, when I see how they have been finding their path to each other again. The feelings of love that Kise longed for is also something that I like to experience, when I read fanfics. Fanfic writers that can make their readers feel spectrum of emotion are really amazing and you are definitely one of them. :)
I also like the twists and surprising moments in your story, it really made me wonder what will happen in every new chapter. I dont know if this story is still something that you would like to continue or finish, but I can tell you that your story gave me really many amazing emotions to feel and made my evening. :) And if you happen to update one day again, I will be ecstatic to read the new chapter. In the mean time, good luck with everything that you have to face to!
Arika Hanajima chapter 22 . 8/24/2014
Oh please! Write the next!
You can't stop with this chapter, I want to know the next. I become addicting to your storie :)
I wait the next chapter with all hope and love! 8)
...okay sorry! Your storie is amazing and more interresting. I love this!
So well done! ;D
Good luck to write the next, I'm with you! ;)

ps: sorry for my bad english (I'm frensh)