Reviews for So True, So Real
LouiseUchiha chapter 22 . 3/25
Oh mother of God, please update!
Haku Elric chapter 22 . 1/14
Wow, this story is absolutely amazing and I enjoy reading your angst a lot.
I really like how the "relationship"/feelings change between Kise and Aomine, as we get deeper in the story. I like how your chapters give me angst that I am crazy about, but also made me feel warm and like jelly, when I see how they have been finding their path to each other again. The feelings of love that Kise longed for is also something that I like to experience, when I read fanfics. Fanfic writers that can make their readers feel spectrum of emotion are really amazing and you are definitely one of them. :)
I also like the twists and surprising moments in your story, it really made me wonder what will happen in every new chapter. I dont know if this story is still something that you would like to continue or finish, but I can tell you that your story gave me really many amazing emotions to feel and made my evening. :) And if you happen to update one day again, I will be ecstatic to read the new chapter. In the mean time, good luck with everything that you have to face to!
Arika Hanajima chapter 22 . 8/24/2014
Oh please! Write the next!
You can't stop with this chapter, I want to know the next. I become addicting to your storie :)
I wait the next chapter with all hope and love! 8)
...okay sorry! Your storie is amazing and more interresting. I love this!
So well done! ;D
Good luck to write the next, I'm with you! ;)

ps: sorry for my bad english (I'm frensh)
ori-chan chapter 22 . 7/1/2014
Sigh.. so good.. :) update soon.
BelievingUzumaki chapter 22 . 5/31/2014
AH, thank you for updating! It feels like I've been waiting for so long but it was definitely worth it! Great chapter, hoping the next one will be soon :)
candyheart43430 chapter 22 . 5/25/2014
Thank you soo much for updating! It's so amazing I just can't wait for the next!
SPN1985 chapter 22 . 5/25/2014
Welcome back! : }
HOT chapter! LOVE!
Thank you very much.
Anon chapter 22 . 5/25/2014
OMG! An update! It's still living! Thank you..!
Sootymuswoo chapter 21 . 4/17/2014
With the amount of reviews on this story I'm sure you don't need this but I couldn't bring myself to close this before thanking you for being an amazing writer and allowing me to read it. I find it hard to read and I rarely find a story I can truly immerse myself in and crave another chapter but your stories are truly inspirational and very enjoyable! So thank you for being a incredible writer and for sharing your talent :D please continue
mbadger chapter 21 . 3/29/2014
YESSSSSSSSSS... PLEASE KEEP CONTINUING WITH THIS STORY!
ori-chan chapter 21 . 2/14/2014
Interesting... I like it! Update Soon :)
27kirune12 chapter 21 . 1/21/2014
...is it wrong of me to actually WANT Akashi to catch Kise, torture and broke him ? O.e ...I mean, I love Kise, he's my darling, but I'm kinda curious about that whole 'Break Kise' thing ,
PanicTime123 chapter 21 . 12/9/2013
Ahh so beautiful the way they're finally really getting back together and acting on their feelings

I really do hope you decide to continue this story, it's really good and I had a lot of fun (and TONS of feels) reading this story
I do hope your life is going better now though :)
PanicTime123 chapter 20 . 12/9/2013
Hello Kitty stuff, oh MIdorima you and your horoscope
PanicTime123 chapter 18 . 12/9/2013
A lot has changed but your feelings haven't Aomine *sigh*
That whole cheating confusion needs to be cleared up between them