Reviews for So True, So Real
PLEASE UPDATE!
Sarab2lwod chapter 22 . 5/24
So amazing oh god !
This is really AMAZING !
I loved this story so MUCH !
kandita chapter 22 . 10/7/2016
Ughhhhhh! Seriously?! When are Tetsu, Momoi, Kagami, Kise and Aomine gonna be happy again. This fucking Akashi is getting to cunning for my health
kandita chapter 21 . 10/7/2016
They deserv that happiness. However, I am worried about how they will deal with Akashi...I mean at some point it would be very nice if it is Akashi and Aomine who actually battle it out in the end. I mean Aomine have to defend the man that he loves which he's been doing. But, I'd love for Aomine to hand Akashi ass to the police
kandita chapter 7 . 10/7/2016
Sooooo, I think I am coming to the same conclusion as Aomine...Akashi set it all up from the get go
kandita chapter 2 . 10/7/2016
What did Kise did for Aomine to hate him so much?
Omega chapter 7 . 8/15/2016
Wait this is bribery isn't it
Amezaiku chapter 22 . 4/18/2016
I'm waiting for an update for this beautiful story author -san
Amezaiku chapter 22 . 4/17/2016
please update this is a great story and I need the continuation
Forbidden Void chapter 22 . 9/10/2015
Oh my God, I can't wait for the next chapter!
naomizuki chapter 22 . 8/8/2015
It is so great, you have to continue it *looks with puppy eyes* .
Guest chapter 22 . 7/28/2015
I love this so so much please please update soon -
Guest chapter 22 . 6/7/2015
Hi, I recently found this story and I really like it. I see that you haven't updated for a year now. I'm not sure why, you seemed so into the story and you've left us hanging now. I believe I'm not the only one that wants to know what happens. I would love you to update again since you said you would like to make it at least 45 chapters long.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/6/2015
girl i swear if u dont continue this im gonna come to ur house and make u tell me what happens, i cant live on not knowing what happens. oh shit this was supposed to be a review: I LOVE THIS, GIMME MORE AND I MIGHT JUST BE SATISFIED *pervy smile* i absolutely love ur style of writing its so creative and ive always wanted to write like that but it just doesnt happen (.-.) AOKISE FOR LIFE 3
LouiseUchiha chapter 22 . 3/25/2015
Oh mother of God, please update!