Reviews for Reality Contrived
Hanonymous chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
This was so hot and unexpectedly sweet. Took a twist I didn't expect, but by no means do I disapprove. :)
jezczacc chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Very very tasteful as always :)
Sakura Neko 13 chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I so called it. When he said "You play innocence so well, I'd almost forgotten", I figured it out.

I'm so proud of myself.
Myradream chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Delightful! What a turn of events!
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Ahhhhhh. So sweet... I think I have a cavity.
Thanks for the story.
MissChrystalline chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Loved the twist! Fantastic!
The Prince's Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Oh my gosh I loved this! So creative!
xsilver-galaxyx chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Very hot :)
KRIISPYKREMESZ chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
That was great . Awesome twist there .
YetUrSoulObeys13 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Best twist ever! I really love these glimpses into their life together.
Mominator124 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Goodness, more than a month behind now. At least that means there's lots of fic to catch up on. (I wonder if I ever will. :D)

Loved the story! I had first expected that when he caught her it would end in a tickle fight, but I never expected them to be role-playing. You were quite convincing with the "forced" aspect of their little game and I thought I must have been wrong, until Christine started to giggle.

I think next time SHE should play the role of Opera Ghost. XD

Barb
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I was all: whaaaa? at first, but I knew it had to be a game! Oh, your Erik and Christine are my ABSOLUTE favs of the ALW/Butler version EVAH!
And, on another note, OMIGERSH my favorite phanfic author is preggys! u I didn't know! Congrats, girl! Happy parenting!
Civilized Monster chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Oh, what a beautiful story! You really had me going for a second at the beginning. The idea of roleplay is such a creative topic to write about, especially with the returning character of the Opera Ghost.
Awesome job, I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
now im wondering how they thought up that idea...
now that's a conversation i wouldnt mind reading!
PartyPenguina3 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Oh wow that was great! I laughed when I realized what was going on, just too good, just too good.