Reviews for Filing in Triplicate
Eyeinthesky chapter 1 . 4/23
Really liked the character presentation and flow.
princessofthedeadsheep chapter 1 . 4/21
Oh I loved this. Haibara and Conan are awful at pretending to be children half the time...
mangaluva chapter 1 . 1/29
I love everything about the fact that child kidnappers have absolutely no idea what they're in for if they target Conan and/or Haibara. (If you're familiar with Discworld, it kinda reminds me of the way that criminals looking to take a hostage often target the pretty blonde officer... and then are immediately educated as to who the werewolf in the Watch is XD).

Also of course Kid has bright pink duct tape. Of course.
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
As always, excellent writing. Thank you so much for SHOWING everything rather than explaining it all down to every last minute detail the characters may think of each other. I appreciate that you appreciate your readers enough not to spell everything out. Its what makes your writing so superb!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Lovely. Wonderfully written. The tension, the images, their actions and step-by-step movement. It's so /them/ that I could truly imagine how the manga would have a chapter or few on this. Would be nicer if we could have Shinichi's, or maybe Haibara's, thoughts. Can't be help though, Hakuba's POV. KID having a role in this is also very nice, for the lack of vocabulary I have. You even explained the motive. It's like, everything's there. I love it. Thank you.
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Hakuba is too much of a bad mood and a raging headache to care about the morality of trusting children to hold guns or even question. Nor pursue KID relentlessly.
ebonypol chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Loved this little ficlet. :)
Assasin8 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Awesome story and amazing way to tell it! Loved it
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Wow. Brilliant and hilarious. Liked the idea and the characters you chose for this story. Loved it when Haibara-hime "bursting in tears" in the end. XB
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Great work.
alynawatlovers chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Too funny! :D I wonder what he thinks of these adult-children. :)
Jend chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Ija chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Hakuba... in character... am I dreaming?
patternleap chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I love this story. It isn't often that I come across a well-written work that contains Hakuba, Edogawa, and Kid without it being heist-centric.
NinthFeather chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
This was quite fun to read. Poor Saguru, though. Trying to get through class with a headache is bad enough, but being kidnapped with one...though I have a feeling it's the main reason that he didn't get freaked out by Ai and Conan acting thier real ages for most of the kidnapping. Good job keeping everyone in character.