Reviews for A War To End Most Wars II
metsfan101 chapter 12 . 11/12/2012
the end to another amazing story,,,, u should make another sequel
lucidatray7 chapter 11 . 11/12/2012
...It's Hueco Mundo, not Hecto Mundo...
lucidatray7 chapter 10 . 11/12/2012
When it comes to Starrk's POV, it would be "Ulquiorra and I both draw our swords"; take out the "both" and "Ulquiorra" and leave the "I" before making "our" singular to "my." It would be "...and I both draw our swords" because "...and me draw our/my sword(s)" wouldn't make sense grammatically.
lucidatray7 chapter 9 . 11/8/2012
In the first part when it says, "See you their," it should be "there" because "their" is showing possession instead of pointing to another place. And "Don't matter if you do or do not," is an incomplete sentence and should be "It doesn't matter if you do or do not/don't," but that's only if you care about that part of grammar.
You know, you just made Ark kill Muramasa...and where's Ichigo? Just out of curiosity.
lucidatray7 chapter 8 . 11/7/2012
Alright, not bad. Although, "You need use your training" is an incomplete sentence, and you might want to watch some episodes where Yamamoto is in combat and watch how acts towards his opponents.
lucidatray7 chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
Okay, not bad. Though you might want to fix the incomplete sentence of "walked up to me," because you don't really have a subject in that line. You might want to make another paragraph for Ikkaku and Yumichika's physical descriptions because they're on different subjects. That's really all I gotta say.
metsfan101 chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
alllright, i am loving this story
lucidatray7 chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
Not bad. Though, you should probably stop making Muramasa say "interesting" too much; it gets repetitive and that doesn't sound too great. If you want to get some good ideas about things like that, I suggest watching when Muramasa is in Ichigo's inner world and fights Ichigo's inner hollow and is then forced out of Ichigo's mind. After that is the fight with Zangetsu, which you don't really need to watch since the focus right now is on Muramasa's character and that's just about Zangetsu getting beat.
lucidatray7 chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
Okay some things to say concerning Mayuri Kurotsuchi. When he's saying "This is very odd," there needs to be either a semicolon (;) or a comma after odd then continue with, "normally a zanpaktou..." Also when he says "changes with 'there'," it needs to be 'their' because 'there' is referring to a place instead of possession.
You might want to change it to "Ukitake was asleep" if you care about any grammatical errors.
lucidatray7 chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
I have nothing really to say since you didn't really make Byakuya talk, but he'd guard Muramasa until the zanpaktou resurrects his master, Koga, so he can destroy the rogue Kuchiki for good. And Byakuya would only say that he's "following his natural instinct" or his "pride."
lucidatray7 chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
You've got Muramasa down pretty well; always analytical and likes to carry on some small talk like Aizen, though he's not as good at as the former squad five captain. I can't say anything on your OCs because they're yours and you decide how they act.
By the way, it's "matter" not "madder." The term "madder" is used for when someone gets even more mad or angrier (no rudeness intended). Also "your" shows possession, while "you're" is a shortened version for "you are." So when you have Muramasa say, "Why do you even care, your just a priest," it should be "you're" instead of "your."
metsfan101 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
omg yayy. you continued the legion story line
lucidatray7 chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Pretty good, except Ichigo wouldn't ask for help in a fight; he has too much pride for that and doesn't want anyone to get hurt, so he doesn't let people join in...unless you might be Kenpachi, then you have no choice. Muramasa would only be watching Ichigo fight Zangetsu as to not over exert himself (because his existence in the material world is still highly unstable) and to analyze his opponent's attack pattern.
lucidatray7 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Just in case you wanted to know, the ornaments that the nobility (mainly the Kuchiki family) wear in their hair are called "kenseikan"