Reviews for Forgotten Realms
More please Rollo! Your adventures provide thrills and great amusement!
Falcon777 chapter 18 . 7/30/2013
You obviously aren't going to stop updating considering you have as many chapters as you do. And it's entirely possible that you've already heard this from other people who have just read the story but not left a review, but I'm going to say it anyways: Pick a tense. Don't talk in past tense then talk in present. Choose one and stick with it. I'll keep on reading up to chapter 30 or so before I mention this again so that I'm not just spamming you with the same message.

Falcon777
Falcon777 chapter 16 . 7/29/2013
Dang, poor sisters indeed. This is quite the interesting concept, and it gives me some ideas.
Roztov chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
Hi!
thanks for reading.
To address you comments :

1. The chapters get longer I assure you! I blether on for ages now :)
2. You are right about Stirges - that was Rollo getting it wrong.
3. Raz is short for Raz'iel o, the name is not from a DD game. I think the player took it from an old play station game
4. For more on the players - go here : s/9355559/1/Forgotten-Realms-Characters
5. We are playing version 3.5
Dumbledore is Gay chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
The entries are a bit short. Still, it's only day 1 & 2 so far, so it could go either way.
Stirges don't exclusively feast on human blood, pretty sure about that.

They prefer humanoid maybe, but I'm certain they can digest other sorts of blood as well, otherwise you'd hear about a lot more stirge-related deaths in chronicles. Perhaps even stirge plagues, when their population expands too much and they start depopulating villages, and adventurers have to be called in to deal with this.

By Raz are you referring to THE Raz, arcane trickster extraordinaire? There were some awesome campaign anecdotes floating around the Wizards forums (I think), about a dude that played a mean Arcane Trickster - style, panache, smarts, and outrageous stunts. Try and get the original author's permission if you use that character, even if only as an NPC.

Would be nice if we can get more personal info about the author of the diary (that is, the character that's writing it). Such as - a situation reminding them of something in their past, dangers they've braved, past accomplishments, more pronounced likes / dislikes and so on.

Other than this, nice to see a campaign journal getting posted. Good luck with it.
What edition are you playing?
Roztov chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
(Author's Note : Mr Badgerington is Rollo's (who is a druid) animal companion - a badger!)
DryadPrincess chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Who's Mr. Badgerington?
TailsLovesCosmo chapter 36 . 4/14/2013
Six dice six plus eight dice six falling damage. Better get him a helmet.
Roztov chapter 12 . 4/12/2013
I should not here, the regular narrator is me (Graham) writing as my character Rollo.

Here Olaf is writing as the GM
TailsLovesCosmo chapter 12 . 4/8/2013
Olaf actually did a good job of explaining what happened, except for the fact he doesn't make it clear who the regular narrator is.
pacificuser chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
nice... very authentic and faithful to the original forgotten realms.