Reviews for Damaged Goods
Lowar chapter 5 . 3/1
Despite the huge hiatus, I really hope you come back to this someday. A fic this well and engagingly written shouldn't just stop here. _
Arctic Spork chapter 5 . 2/21
Continue this story as soon as possible. It is awesome.
xbox432 chapter 5 . 2/21
I've certainly enjoyed this, you've done a good job of portraying Laura's mentality I think. Too bad it seems to have been dead for a few years.

As it is, thanks for the entertainment.
animagirl chapter 5 . 10/18/2015
Awesome. Why don't you continue?
CainVulsore chapter 5 . 7/4/2015
This is actually a pretty interesting story, I like what you've done so far and her interactions with the Bat-Clan/Family so far has been really cool. Can't wait to see how she'll react towards the rest of them specially Dick and Jason.
woguy21 chapter 5 . 6/21/2015
X23 losing to batgirl is hilarious, x-23 would destroy her
SeanHicks4 chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Interesting cross, I'm surprised you got Cassandra talking, I must be more behind on my comic lore than I thought. Hope ya come back to it.
lagoon childe chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
oh god, please tell me you're just on hiatus! i don't think i could bear it if i found out you abandoned this. it's well written and original. there are so many directions you could take this.
1noel11 chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
Are you going to continue the story? You should it's getting good
Guest chapter 5 . 2/12/2014
hey update soon, i need more cassandra/laura creepiness
habitual flamer chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
glad to see a marvel character who definitely doesn't get enough love be dropped into the dc universe. do you plan on including aspects from various dc continuities in this story? like the arkham games, young justice or justice league unlimited? just please don't include the teen titans cartoon. not that i don't like that series, but it would need a serious overhaul to fit in with X23's grim character. although the titans comic book series by geoff johns would fit in perfectly here. all in can say is that i hope you update this soon because it'd be a real drag to have to wait a whole year for an update on one of my favorite stories.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/25/2014
uh, what happened to 2 updates this month?
sin chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
This has the potential to be epic.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
love it
King Of Roanapur chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
Hey, you can't just abandon this. Put us out of our misery and give us an update ... or a dozen.