Reviews for Damaged Goods
woguy21 chapter 5 . 6/21
X23 losing to batgirl is hilarious, x-23 would destroy her
SeanHicks4 chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Interesting cross, I'm surprised you got Cassandra talking, I must be more behind on my comic lore than I thought. Hope ya come back to it.
lagoon childe chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
oh god, please tell me you're just on hiatus! i don't think i could bear it if i found out you abandoned this. it's well written and original. there are so many directions you could take this.
1noel11 chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
Are you going to continue the story? You should it's getting good
Guest chapter 5 . 2/12/2014
hey update soon, i need more cassandra/laura creepiness
habitual flamer chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
glad to see a marvel character who definitely doesn't get enough love be dropped into the dc universe. do you plan on including aspects from various dc continuities in this story? like the arkham games, young justice or justice league unlimited? just please don't include the teen titans cartoon. not that i don't like that series, but it would need a serious overhaul to fit in with X23's grim character. although the titans comic book series by geoff johns would fit in perfectly here. all in can say is that i hope you update this soon because it'd be a real drag to have to wait a whole year for an update on one of my favorite stories.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/25/2014
uh, what happened to 2 updates this month?
sin chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
This has the potential to be epic.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
love it
King Of Roanapur chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
Hey, you can't just abandon this. Put us out of our misery and give us an update ... or a dozen.
Niobinay chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
Excellent. Please continue.
Truth Is A Lie chapter 5 . 11/23/2013
More please:)
HAYWIRE SOUL chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
we need updates buddy. seriously this story is great and it's just sitting here collecting dust. have you abandoned this ? is life keeping you too busy? or ( god forbid ) are you one of those authors who wants a certain amount of reviews ? this story is saved in my history as one of my '' top 20 '' favorites but if it's been abandoned it's just wasting space.
Storm Dragon Wolf Princess chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
I loved the mental conversation between Bats and Martin Manhunter. I also love the fact that I'm getting to at least read about John Stewart. I'm getting tired of how he seems to be the least popular of the two GL's right now.
Deshi Basara chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
Why is it that my favorite stories ( like this one ) take FOREVER to update and crappy ones seem to update daily? No, seriously why? Do good stories just take more time or does God hate me?