Reviews for Time Lords Don't Keep Diaries
Chelsey-Jorax-Diggory chapter 35 . 10/13/2013
Please please please PLEASE tell me you're planning on continuing this story! If you wanna bounce ideas or anything feel free to PM me :)
Aria Mai Olican-Wren chapter 35 . 7/23/2013
Christ, now I get to the end of the chapters. You mentioned the story winding down, winding down how? And once the main plot-filled story is finished and all is well with the world again, will you write a sequel, one mostly about the Doctor and Rose's travels?
Aria Mai Olican-Wren chapter 27 . 7/22/2013
What is this Doctor? It this love? Sounds very similar to a conversation between Loki and the Black Widow. I hope that was intentional.
Also, by the way, you've been doing spectacularly in writing this.
Aria Mai Olican-Wren chapter 21 . 7/22/2013
While reading the chapter I did remember thinking briefly in one of those flash thoughts that sort of slip past the mind but once you mentioned it in the authors note I immediately knew which line was the Loki quote.
MadisonStark chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
As much as I love rose and the doctor and as much as i want to read it..it actually makes my heart ache...its like a depression..but i love your writing.
Malachite16819 chapter 35 . 5/15/2013
So yes! Please keep it going!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/11/2013
I love the dream stuff much more than the letters
Starkidtheatregeek chapter 34 . 4/8/2013
That was a good way to tie it together! I CA.t wait to see what happens!
gabbygirl89 chapter 34 . 4/7/2013
This is a great story. Can't wait for more of it!
lisserboo chapter 34 . 4/6/2013
Great chapter! Please update soon! :D
The Linn chapter 33 . 4/4/2013
Great chapter!
Godric'sGrl01 chapter 33 . 4/4/2013
I'm so sorry to hear about your dog passing away. Big hugs! I'd be devastated if anything happened to mine so I can only imagine what you must be feeling. Thank you for the chapter! I think it'd take me months to write after something like that so good on you!
lisserboo chapter 33 . 4/4/2013
Great chapter! Please update soon! I'm so sorry about your dog! :(
Starkidtheatregeek chapter 33 . 4/3/2013
Oh sweetie, you don't owe anything to us, especially right now. Rake as long as you need. I really do love that The Doctor and Rose can spend forever together, though, that'll be great when you feel better. Xoxo
EmeraldEyedDreamer chapter 32 . 3/27/2013
I love this! I finally caught up after a few days (school and work got in the way). I hope you update soon!
I really love how the plot is progressing and have an idea of what might happen, however, I might just be wishing.
I love that she has become a Time Lady..half Time Lady...Time Ladyish? Anyway, please update soon!