Reviews for The Council of the Broken
Prolix Descartes chapter 7 . 3/20
Okay, okay. That note came as a shock. This was amazing, it really was. And the interaction between Cas and the Doctor - it seemed fitting, as the last chapter posted. Bittersweet.
I'd love to hear how the story ends. I would love to. It was very well done, and I think I just may take a look at your other work after this.
Thank you, though, Author. It was a fantastic ride, you know? I hope you didn't stop because of anything too traumatizing/depressing happening in your life.
Also, if you read this, my username is, in fact, Prolix Descartes, and I was just too lazy to log in. If you'd like to give me a brief summary, that would be so very fantastic. But you don't have to.
May things go well with you, friend. :)
~ P. Descartes
Stormcutter684 chapter 7 . 1/15
Ah, well. I do understand that feeling. But I really do appreciate endings. It hurts that a brilliant story like this is being discarded. I would love to know what happens in the end, the story wrapped up in a nutshell. If you could maybe just post it? Because if you're never going to write this story again, you may as well tell us what happens.
Anyways though, I understand. Thank you though, for writing a great SuperWhoLock fanfic.
Emrys Holmes chapter 7 . 1/7
I feel the tiniest bit cheated...? No offense. I thought this was a complete story and it turns out it's discontinued. You should really put a warning for that.

But, in all honesty, I'd love to know how you wanted it to go. I'd love to know what happens, how it ends! If you could message me that like you offered I'd be very grateful :) (Who knows, I might take it to a friend and we might go ahead and finish it up for ya xD)

I have to say you've done an amazing job with this as it is. It's a fantastic superwholock crossover, and I'd say that I'd love to see more but sadly it's discontinued .-. Anyways, fantastic job. PM me with how you figured the rest of the story would go if you can! Than you for this wonderful work of fiction! :D

~Emrys
gallifreyan-halliwell chapter 7 . 2/22/2015
No please! I loved this story and would love to know what happens next!
sherlockedbyben chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
THIS. IS. GREAT. OMG.
LValeria chapter 7 . 1/19/2015
I don't know if I should scream in frustration about being left hanging or say thanks for the parts that you wrote...
majorshane chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
It's funny, I've read more ABOUT superwholock than I actually have read decent Superwholock fics. Many of them seem to be simply not great (lots suck). I have spent allot of time looking for some epic story that mixes the three and is amazingly written. With this story I feel like I have found it.

It starts off a little quick, I felt like the characters didn't get quite as much time as they should have to feel each other out. TFW especially is notoriously bad for trusting new comers. Despite that minor feedback, I absolutely LOVE this story!

Please please PLEASE continue !
Guest chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
i will start screaming profanities at you if you complete this fic soon
Alvarie Army chapter 6 . 3/25/2014
This is amazing! I hope you continue, because it would be a shame if it just ended here! :( You do a good job of keeping the characters in... character! :)
True Love's Kis5 chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
ooh I like it!
DeltaCore chapter 6 . 10/11/2013
Ahhhhhh it's all so brilliant! The plot, characters, settings, all that's fantastic, but you know what? The best part, the absolute best, most fantastic part is the contemplations, the deep thoughts and ruminations. The phrases you use when Dean, Cas, the Doctor, any of them are sitting and thinking...it's truly inspired. You channel their deepest thoughts incredibly well, and you so eloquently phrase them in a heartwrenching bittersweet way. I love it, but I hate it...
Keep up the brilliant work! I can't wait for more
-DC
The Alien of Pluto chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
Well that was deep. Kinda wanna go contemplate the universe myself now. Thank you for this chapter!
hag123 chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
OH MY GOD YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS IT IS AMAZING! PLEASE WRITE MORE!
FioraThePendragon chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
Wow, this is great! I can't wait for the next update3
templarlover chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
Lovely story. I look forward to reading more of it.