Reviews for Rise of the Kaizoukage
WhyExistentialCrisis chapter 1 . 4/30
nope
General Kain of Whirlpools chapter 1 . 4/28
Ok, so i cant read any more, endless battles that seem to go on for CHAPTERS and CHAPTERS. Hell you might just make them all wake up to when they were "innocent butterflies" as another cope out. But thanx for reading, it started off good but endless battles is not fun to read when naruto is a stupid kid.
she was controlled, that feels like a huge cop out.
FlyingRyjinn chapter 20 . 2/9
The Princess bride! I haven't seen it in awhile but I'm pretty sure Farmboy and the other guy both said ,"I am not left handed!"
comethazel chapter 27 . 12/17/2016
did I spot and Infamous Second Son reference in this chapter with the words and I quote "the only downside is uh...nope can't think of anything this is pretty freakin' awesome"
Edoyl7 chapter 60 . 12/9/2016
Great story, I hope that you continue it soon.
Asuka1920 chapter 60 . 10/11/2016
Please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
when on his war ship the fox king Naruto had sarkua sit with him on his leg and the 2 had sex with it was good and cool to see with she say Naruto I am now our little hot gril to having with and in bed Naruto had some cool times with sarkua when the 2 live in the vaillge too like living in the red lithg town old inn home of pime jack Naruto had kill off and put the men hat and cound on then had sarkua by him and her cothers off too some big bodds out to him to having sex with and his own muslces out to like he was mand of waith bule too . he found his ship and get on it and was going out to get his own founed and buit back the whirlpool to with saruka as his Queen and him as king of it too .
alcfiegen chapter 38 . 9/23/2016
Aside from the spelling and grammatical errors, nice story. I really enjoy the crossover history. Fight scenes are really cool. I was wondering when you plan to introduce the gear 4. Is Erza a reference to Fairy Tail?
Kshail chapter 7 . 9/22/2016
I'm gonna guess Summons will become more common world-wide.
Satoru Nakanishi chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
dudee that's savage. "she went from being a kind child to a little bitch" daaaang lol.
TSUL chapter 14 . 7/23/2016
Minato you SON OF A! He says he realized his mistakes, but then he goes off and decides Naruto's future and use him like that for his benefits. WHAT A PIECE OF. And even if the village still ends up hating Naruto, would it kill him to actually try a little and freaking tell villagers the truth?! SMH and It's funny because the way Minato described Naruto's leaving sounded like he thinks he was just in his "rebellious phase" pfft lol yeah, no.
Anwayshehehehe sorry for my outburst. Couldn't help it. Tehe ;P