Reviews for A-Z of Jamie whump!
Amara Ceyma chapter 1 . 7/15
My favorites were Drowning, Flu, Migrane, and Z-something
eva chapter 26 . 4/8
U should have continued with 1 more for a ride along
Eva chapter 1 . 3/16
What episode and season
AinsleyWright chapter 26 . 10/24/2016
I really liked Glue ear, poison, and winter storm. I cried this last chapter. I figured and knew he was going to die but I cried when you killed Russell and then gave him a badge it made me cry more. This was a wonderful story and I look forward to reading more of your stories.
huskielover94 chapter 26 . 8/30/2016
This was great.. loved the last two chapters.. loved the Jamie, Vinny aspect.
Jax chapter 26 . 4/24/2016
Wow! I just sat and read all 26 chapters! Now I'm going to check out your other work! Awesome story.
Gsmnp chapter 8 . 9/29/2015
this would be a great full story
JamkoRules chapter 13 . 9/21/2015
These stories are really good but they would be better if Eddie was in them.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/27/2015
I think your approach to writing is very creative and you do a good job properly portraying the characters. Here are a few grammatical errors I noticed, don't mean to be rude. You say 'serve' instead of 'severe', and you do not put a comma between character dialogue and the quotation marks. Don't mean to be rude, it's still an awesome fanfic. I'm just a neat freak about grammar (:
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 26 . 8/22/2015
Awww, poor Jamie. Yes, I loved Eyesight too. Oh, the ideas that have sparked thanks to you. You have no idea how inspired I am right now. Well done!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 23 . 8/22/2015
Jamie's had quite the year, hasn't he? Poor kid. Can't wait for the final few chapters!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 21 . 8/22/2015
Tee hee. Poor Jamie. I love the kid, really, I do, but i love the feels. We don't get to see nearly enough of them in show, especially between Danny and Jamie. One of my favorite memories of the first season is Jamie telling Danny about Joe's murder by the Blue Templar. I wanted a hug or something like it in the next episode, but it sadly never happened. Ah well. Good job!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 13 . 8/22/2015
Would you believe I mewled when I read the title of this chapter? I've never had a migraine, but they certainly sound painful. Poor kid.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 10 . 8/22/2015
OH, that had to have been heart-wrenching for Danny. Nice job!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 7 . 8/22/2015
Yeesh, poor Jamie. Worse, I'm enjoying this. Why is it so much fun to beat up on the cute ones? Anyway, good job!