Reviews for A-Z of Jamie whump!
karlaw chapter 8 . 9/29
this would be a great full story
JamkoRules chapter 13 . 9/21
These stories are really good but they would be better if Eddie was in them.
I think your approach to writing is very creative and you do a good job properly portraying the characters. Here are a few grammatical errors I noticed, don't mean to be rude. You say 'serve' instead of 'severe', and you do not put a comma between character dialogue and the quotation marks. Don't mean to be rude, it's still an awesome fanfic. I'm just a neat freak about grammar (:
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 26 . 8/22
Awww, poor Jamie. Yes, I loved Eyesight too. Oh, the ideas that have sparked thanks to you. You have no idea how inspired I am right now. Well done!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 23 . 8/22
Jamie's had quite the year, hasn't he? Poor kid. Can't wait for the final few chapters!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 21 . 8/22
Tee hee. Poor Jamie. I love the kid, really, I do, but i love the feels. We don't get to see nearly enough of them in show, especially between Danny and Jamie. One of my favorite memories of the first season is Jamie telling Danny about Joe's murder by the Blue Templar. I wanted a hug or something like it in the next episode, but it sadly never happened. Ah well. Good job!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 13 . 8/22
Would you believe I mewled when I read the title of this chapter? I've never had a migraine, but they certainly sound painful. Poor kid.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 10 . 8/22
OH, that had to have been heart-wrenching for Danny. Nice job!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 7 . 8/22
Yeesh, poor Jamie. Worse, I'm enjoying this. Why is it so much fun to beat up on the cute ones? Anyway, good job!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 5 . 8/22
Gah, this chapter was not fun for Jamie. An excellent chapter nevertheless.
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 26 . 4/11
I honestly couldn't tell you what ones were my favorites (I loved them all). I love the brothers' relationships in all the chapters. Good job!
x Bout as Stable as the Wind x chapter 22 . 1/26
who the heck is Vinny?

Great chapter, even with new character in it. I've only seen 2 seasons of BB on dvd
x Bout as Stable as the Wind x chapter 16 . 1/26
I saw this episode of Hawaii 5-0! When I think it was Danny (from Hawaii 5-0) that got poisoned.

These stories are epic. A giant collection of Jamie whump. It's like I've just got into heaven or somethin'.
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 21 . 12/14/2014
It was a tough choice but I have to say that the dialogue is the best part of this chapter.
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 20 . 12/14/2014
What should I expect? This was great- as usual.