Reviews for My Fallen Angel
Element-OverLord chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
This Is Actually Such A Nice Ending!

GOOD LUCK!
FlashDevil chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
It is truly the most sad and heart warming story I have ever read that brought me to tears.
Omega Collaborative chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
So this story is about... a year and four months old now. I have no idea if you're even still writing stuff for DXD. But I would love to see some kind of an epilogue or continuation of this in some form. That would be cool in my opinion, I don't see many stories like this, and it was wonderfully written. Keep up the good work in all your writing endeavors!
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
personally i find the whole system to be retarded.I mean...you dont really ge a choice once you are on one side...as a human u hav no choice to start...yet they have other religions outside god and maou apparently that no one seems to recall...i say someone should examine all 3 and say screw it.
Granten chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I'm sorry but the books and the anime both made it clear that Raynare was actually a horrible person who not only didn't have to actually kill him, but also deliberately acted as cruelly as possible just because she wanted to.
Neferius chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
That was a pretty good fic for a very unexplored character. I've dabbled in trying to write something for her myself, but nothing good ever came out of the attempts.
Time well read.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This is an interesting AU story. After all Gremory devils are very kind and living. Even so, this story was very interesting and well written.
Fox Boss chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This is good, hope you continue it.
EmbraceMadness chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This is a good short, and I could easily imagine this happening in canon if the writer hadn't been so adamant on making devils good, though they are usually depicted as evil. If you want to read a fanfiction with raynare where she has more of a...positive... Part, I'd suggest my own, secluded dragons.
FictionLover chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Truly amazing - such masterpiece, I would love more Highschool DxD fiction from you :)
Sonicfanx1 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Ok quick check, i know before her name was hard to spell but Baka Tsuki changed or editted it to "Raynare" easy right? Anyways ON TO THE REVIEW!

I just would like to say this first, this was the best Short Story for High School DxD hands down. I loved it. There were close to no grammar mistakes, if there were, I didn't catch them. This was a professional script right here, although Rias is OOC and the actual DxD universe is AU, it was very good. Btw, god is dead ._.

I would like to see more of your work, you pictured a Raynare that was actually pure in heart. She wasn't evil, no, she was only looking for a peaceful life (hell my OC has his vacations ruined like..99.999999999% of the time). I really want more Raynare fanfics because she doesn't get too much love being the first antagonist and all. I really wished that the Auther of HSDxD didnt kill he off like that too because she had alot of potential.

Please continue making DxD fanfics because this one was superb. Kudos to you.

Thanks,
Sonicfanx1
Overpowered, overworked, vacationless, Original character
Apocalypse Legionaire 117 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Honestly, I felt the same when Reynalle died. Sure, she was cruel and heartless, yet she did not explain the full story behind the fallen angels and her role was too short IMO. Her own back story was missing and I thought that there was a lot of potential to develop her character further and perhaps make her realize Issei's love for her. Too bad that she had to die so early in the series, I wanted to see her character grow more and more, but sadly this will not come true. Poor Reynalle...
Obiki Doragon chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
A nice story, but it's obvious that this is based off the anime and not the light novels. It is revealed that

[spoilers]

God and the original Devil, Maou, are dead. Died in the same battle that sealed Ddraig and his rival, Albion the White Dragon Emperor, into their respective Sacred Gears.

[/spoilers]
Yahtzey chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
The Fallen are generally the most outright evil characters, at least early in the series. Reinare was just a vicious bitch lol
that being said I suppose her background could've been flushed out more. either way, great story!
0208 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
The God and Maou(main devil or Satan) are dead if you read LN or i miss took the charater in end.
to lazy to log in my acccount night.