Reviews for My Fallen Angel
what an Ending chapter 1 . 4/21
The ending makes me want to cry!
Belial Hieronymus chapter 1 . 1/6
Love your story. It gives me some ideas actually. The original novel even gives some excuses for the dude never daring to take any attempt to woo and court any girl in later chapters, *spoilers ahead* because he has not overcome his trauma after Raynare as his first girlfriend had betrayed and killed him once (and it reeks of nonsense, since that very dude is the one who agreed to let the oh-so-great Gremory master of his finish Raynare off for good.) ** Not to mention the off-screen massacre for the other three fallen angels, two of which never had appearance introduced in the novel and only in its adapted anime later, merely serves its only purpose to promote the ridiculous strength of the oh-so-great Gremory again, which she was simply born with. And then, hope to see more of your writings.
Wow that was an amazing story. I never thought about the Fallen like that. You are really creative good job.
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
cool
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Yo, continue this story and let her come to life and eventually end up with issei
Danmaku-OverLord chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
This Is Actually Such A Nice Ending!

GOOD LUCK!
FlashDevil chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
It is truly the most sad and heart warming story I have ever read that brought me to tears.
rm928 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
So this story is about... a year and four months old now. I have no idea if you're even still writing stuff for DXD. But I would love to see some kind of an epilogue or continuation of this in some form. That would be cool in my opinion, I don't see many stories like this, and it was wonderfully written. Keep up the good work in all your writing endeavors!
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
personally i find the whole system to be retarded.I mean...you dont really ge a choice once you are on one side...as a human u hav no choice to start...yet they have other religions outside god and maou apparently that no one seems to recall...i say someone should examine all 3 and say screw it.
Granten chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I'm sorry but the books and the anime both made it clear that Raynare was actually a horrible person who not only didn't have to actually kill him, but also deliberately acted as cruelly as possible just because she wanted to.
Neferius chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
That was a pretty good fic for a very unexplored character. I've dabbled in trying to write something for her myself, but nothing good ever came out of the attempts.
Time well read.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This is an interesting AU story. After all Gremory devils are very kind and living. Even so, this story was very interesting and well written.
Fox Boss chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This is good, hope you continue it.
EmbraceMadness chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This is a good short, and I could easily imagine this happening in canon if the writer hadn't been so adamant on making devils good, though they are usually depicted as evil. If you want to read a fanfiction with raynare where she has more of a...positive... Part, I'd suggest my own, secluded dragons.
FictionLover chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Truly amazing - such masterpiece, I would love more Highschool DxD fiction from you :)