Reviews for ninety nine ways to say i love you
PitchBlackRose chapter 3 . 4/13
I wasn't going to review any chapter of this story, but this was too good.
Brilliant! You've earned a follower.
Libby chapter 6 . 4/11
"Now are you going to kiss me or not." These story's are adorable and hilarious and to be honest I can't get enough…
Alani serrano chapter 15 . 7/14/2015
If u write your suppose to in order or people won't under stand ur story what happens to Thair baby in chapter 5 is she still pregnant through out the story ?
and I'm only 12 and I know a good story when I see one this Is a good story but I'm lost its hard to under stand what time period it's taking place in each chapter that's just my opinion but good story your a good writer
engineerwenlock chapter 5 . 2/20/2015
This one is my favorite so far. It is well written, and also very sweet.
babo chapter 18 . 7/26/2014
The best
Guest chapter 25 . 3/2/2014
Please update!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/1/2014
Its Stoneybridge and her name is Aimee
AA chapter 25 . 1/27/2014
Please continue writing stories there brilliant i cant wait gor another update please
Lilly chapter 25 . 1/2/2014
These are amazing oneshots!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/30/2013
I absolutely love your writing But you take ages to upload, please update faster, i'll be waiting, you don't want to let your readers down.
AbbieFlower chapter 25 . 12/29/2013
I love your writing but please try to write another chapter before the new year!
AbbieFlower chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
It's Stoney Bridge not Stoney Brook x
Guest chapter 25 . 12/20/2013
Dude I'm here to hold you to the promise you made last chapter. You are an amazing writer maybe even the best on the maddian fandom, I check every single day for an update. And like seriously I would really like it if you uploaded ANY of your WB stories so yeah. If you need some inspiration there are loads of amazing maddian videos on youtube;). Some of the best are by XFreedomXtoXbeXyouX. And if you need any more convincing that your an amazing writer you should think of the fact that I could be bothered to write out this whole message because I am VERY lazy :P

P.s. Promises are meant to be broken EXCEPT when it's about uploading chapters onto a certain maddian you are an amazing role model for aspiring authors like myself!
nikitabella chapter 25 . 12/8/2013
Okay, I just found this and I think it's completely brilliant! You do a great job here and I hope that you'll continue it! I can't wait for more upates! And maybe some Maddian before they actually got together? They are just too cute, denying they like each other! :)) Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/7/2013