Reviews for ninety nine ways to say i love you
Please update!
Its Stoneybridge and her name is Aimee
AA chapter 25 . 1/27
Please continue writing stories there brilliant i cant wait gor another update please
Lilly chapter 25 . 1/2
These are amazing oneshots!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/30/2013
I absolutely love your writing But you take ages to upload, please update faster, i'll be waiting, you don't want to let your readers down.
AbbieFlower chapter 25 . 12/29/2013
I love your writing but please try to write another chapter before the new year!
AbbieFlower chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
It's Stoney Bridge not Stoney Brook x
Guest chapter 25 . 12/20/2013
Dude I'm here to hold you to the promise you made last chapter. You are an amazing writer maybe even the best on the maddian fandom, I check every single day for an update. And like seriously I would really like it if you uploaded ANY of your WB stories so yeah. If you need some inspiration there are loads of amazing maddian videos on youtube;). Some of the best are by XFreedomXtoXbeXyouX. And if you need any more convincing that your an amazing writer you should think of the fact that I could be bothered to write out this whole message because I am VERY lazy :P

P.s. Promises are meant to be broken EXCEPT when it's about uploading chapters onto a certain maddian you are an amazing role model for aspiring authors like myself!
nikitabella chapter 25 . 12/8/2013
Okay, I just found this and I think it's completely brilliant! You do a great job here and I hope that you'll continue it! I can't wait for more upates! And maybe some Maddian before they actually got together? They are just too cute, denying they like each other! :)) Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/7/2013
In my opion this is what should've happen in season 2
secret identity chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
now i dont know which one's my favorite agh they are all so good
secret identity chapter 6 . 12/5/2013
i loved this one is my favorite keep up the good work don't stop
Fr33UrMiNd22 chapter 25 . 11/29/2013
I loved the way you go back nd forth on the story line.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/27/2013