Reviews for Camp Half-Blood to Hogwarts
i know im probably poasting this in the wrong lace but consider this a vot for a sequel
HunterOfArtemisDaughterOfHades chapter 12 . 1/2
φύκια εγκεφάλου
translation seaweed brain
leafninja667 chapter 22 . 10/19/2014
You should have wizards go to camp and see Leo self combust and Jason fly!
Anonymous chapter 22 . 6/19/2014
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
I think you should make Circe or someone come and give Harry powers or something to kill voldemort
Guest chapter 22 . 3/22/2014
MORE!
Guest chapter 22 . 3/15/2014
Please do a sequel! This is an awesome story and a sequel would be fantastic!
Guest chapter 22 . 3/7/2014
Morw
corinnebrunson chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
I really like it but I would like to point out that some of the characters don't fit their houses, Clarese in particular. I know that in the books she is kind of antagonized but slytherine's trait is clever, not evil. I think she fits better in Gryffindor for bravery. She did stand up against a drakon. Also, though in the story hufflepuffs are kind of useless, you have a good opportunity to break that stereotype. Percy's fatal flaw is loyalty after all.
swimmjacket chapter 22 . 2/14/2014
Please make a sequel! I would love to see the wizards at camp and maybe after the war with Gaea so they can meetthe 7 :)
Betsbets chapter 22 . 2/13/2014
Hog warts to camp!
Slytheringirl114 chapter 22 . 2/6/2014
I would love it if u posted a sequel this is such a great story
myperfectionismyimperfection chapter 22 . 1/30/2014
Yes please do a sequel! I just started reading this story (hence the reason why I didn't review on the other chapters) but this is really good so I'm sure that any sequel of yours will be just as awesome! :)
RockaRosalie chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Shouldn't Hermes go to slythetirin because he is the god of theives as well
Nobody chapter 22 . 1/28/2014
Hogwarts go to Camp. But Umbridge going with them would be good. You know, her insulting the demigods, them getting mad, you know. Please think about it and please don't make it after the Giant War. We don't know what happens at the end of the Giant War so please consider not putting Jason and Camp Jupiter in. Unless you just want to drop hints. But please Umbridge going there would be hilarious! And no Giant War. Please Thank you.