Reviews for Unique
Rowling's Daughter chapter 1 . 6/18
It's wonderful, you did so well!
SeatedQueenintheSky chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I really seriousally think you are becoming my favorite author. I loved this so much. I mean Fred II has always for me been the complete opposite of his namesake, but you just widened so many horizons for him. Simply amazing, really.
starlight.moon.princess chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Thy just broke my heart into a million tiny pieces. Poor Fred :(

The fact that Harry can see what's happening gives me some hope for Fred, but at the same time I have to wonder how Harry can't see that Fred is cutting.

This was very well written.

Just a quick suggestion. You might want to put out a warning for triggering behaviour, because I know many people may not want to read cutting fic if they're at risk of doing so or relapsing in real life. I myself would have thought twice about reading it if I had known it contained matter dealing with self-harm.
Misila chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Hello!

So... How sad. I don't think George saw his son as his brother, I can't help but believe that he's not such an idiot. Maybe sometimes Freddie reminds him of his lost twin, but... not always, not that way.

Anyway, I've liked it. A lot. Maybe I'm a sadistic, but I really love stories involving self-harming, drama... those things. And yours is so damn well writen that I've forgotten my ideas about George and Freddie for a moment. It's very sad how George tries to make his son a copy of him and Freddie can't help but cut himself. Poor thing.

And I don't know what to say... Well, if there's something wrong writen, I can explain: my first language is Spanish :P Sorry about that, just in case.

And... and... and... I don't know what to say, but I've loved it. Really. :)
hasfihasifgaoifg chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
WHO SAID YOU COULD WRITE THIS

THIS IS SO GORGEOUS BUT IT HAS BROKEN MY HEART AND I HATE YOU AND LOVE YOU AT THE SAME TIME WHY DID I READ THIS WHY

The structure is so perfectly formed. You know exactly /how/ and /where/ to place every word so it can hurt as much as it does. This is not okay. This will never be okay.

I don't know what to tell you because my brains have melted.
weasleyjumper chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
OH MY GOD! That is perfect! I can see him doing it, those cuts...I'm crying so hard...
Cookies-and-Ink chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This affected me more than I can adequately describe. An incredibly harrowing piece of writing that's going to stay with me for a while the emotions in this fic were just so raw.

You've left me absolutely heartbroken and it's rather changed my headcanon for Fred II too. Bloody brilliant writing,

Abby x
LIVEalittleLOVEsome chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This was pretty good, I liked how you wrote the end, and how everything led up to that.
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
That was good. I could see Fred being like that as he tries to forge his identiy from his uncle.