Reviews for What Now My Love?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
I really enjoyed reading this story. It was a lot of fun to read and I loved how you write Morgan and Hodges here.
Just a Little Spark chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
After I read this I was all, 'Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ...' XD Nice plot, nice story! I loved this episode too Totally agree with what you said about Greg. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Great job!
Felidae1 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
*raises eyebrow* Well, I guess David went all the way with this one. It's always nice to read what Hodges will attempts to leave his ladies loves feeling good. So, now he's acting like someone in love, and although I'm not really a Morges shipper, I still hope that the writers will show some common sense and let David handle his love life as he should, the second time around.
I'm sorry, how insensitive of me; here I am following your lead and quoting song titles instead of just letting you know, how much i enjoyed this little ficlet. Truly something to lighten up my moody Saturday night blues. Please keep your imagination running wild; it's always delightful to return to such promising writing.

Felidae
csijenniferlynn chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Too cute! Are you a Sinatra fan or did you just look up titles of his songs? Either way, this was a super fun little read!
Lady Sally chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Thank you! Thank you! I was so disappointed in the Greg/Morgan crud of this ep. Especially since they'd been building on the Modges thing. I really think the writers are using Etch-A-Sketches instead of laptops lately.
Kenta Divina chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Aw - as odd as Hodges is, I do root for him and Morgan... :)
YouSpeakToMySoul chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Aww they're just so cute! :')
RosePetal7 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Aw let's hope when Hodges finds out she's giving it to Greg he doesn't go and kill her...lol such a cute story! You should continue!
AA chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Nice Modges story. I have yet to see the newer seasons but from the clips I have seen they seem to be an good pairing.
Marymel chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Cute...but I'm not a Modges fan :(
Dolcefarniente chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
there just can't be enough Hodges fics... And in a strange way I like them together... So keep spreading the word :-)
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Awwww, that was sooo cute! I loved last night's episode and was happy to see someone posting on it. Nice getting a glimpse of the CSIs personal lives every now and then. I loved in here all Hodges song cracks. And loved the "Modges." Super sweet and cute! I enjoyed reading it.