Reviews for Betrayal
arae chapter 92 . 7/14
I love this fic! and i love ijuuin x misaki
Alessandra West chapter 92 . 7/8
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUNNNNNN!
Fan chapter 92 . 7/8
NOOOOOOO plz don't do this to misaki x ijuuin I hope they stay together ;( ur fanfic is MASTER PIECE xoxo
BlackAngelRose13 chapter 92 . 7/8
Hi, it's me again...I am sooooooooooooooooooo sorry if you're getting tired of me by now, but I gotta say this. Usagi's actions are practically bordeline harassment. Keeping a picture of your ex, stalking him to his boyfriend's house (or apartment in this case), still touching him against his protests...that's not healthy. at all. if anything, it's just shows he should take aikawa's advice and go see a professional. Let's not forget the fact that he *SPOILER* raped him in the earlier chapters. That's usually counts as a big HELL NO when an ex begs you to take em back. It's your story. In the end, you decide who Misaki should be with. (KYOxMISAKI)
chibihyu chapter 92 . 7/7
Ijuuin x Misaki please
DONT ABANDON THIS STORY PORFAVOR, YOU'RE ALMOST DONE DONT LEAVE THIS, YOU'RE AN AMAZING WRITER, IF YOU EVER PUBLISH ANYTHING POST ABOUT IT I'LL READ ALL YOUR MASTERPIECES
Oh nooooooo poor ljuuin
Hi chapter 92 . 7/5
I know you're a very busy person but pleaseeeee don't leave me hanging. I have to have an update, I'm addicted. I've re-read this fic many times always hoping for updates. I love this fanfiction. Please update soon.
Ps. Hope you're having a great summar :)
OMG! Sorry. Just didn’t expect this so so soon. Ppl may call me sick but my heart wants usagi and misaki to be back together. Usami s mistake did happen when he was drunk after all and I would call it rape idk... I just hope they try back together. Pls. My heart can’t handle the pain
I NEED ANOTHER CHAPTER AGHHH SO GOOD
fanatla chapter 92 . 7/5
Damn Usami!... It is not enough to hurt badly Misaki once then but again and again...
Sorry but I don't feel any ounce of sympathy for this man... I think he doesn't deserves Misaki's love again and Misaki doesn't deserve to be stalked by this man.
ben4kevin chapter 92 . 7/5
I hope Ijuuin doesn't lash out.
Shiranai Atsune chapter 92 . 7/4
Yey! Another unexpected but welcomed chapter!

Sweet! "The One" is gonna get updated soon!

UH OH!
Sakura The Man Slayer chapter 92 . 7/4
Finally an update! Please keep updating I love this story and it’s hard to find fanfics on this anime:
Kawaii294 chapter 91 . 7/3
Love this story! Found it and binged all of it within 3 days! I normally don’t like angst, but this was so good! I was really excited when Misaki and Ijuuin ended up together, and I really hope they stay together! He treats him so much better, I just wish he wouldn’t get all possessive and kiss him when he doesn’t want to in public. I just never want Misaki to back to Usami. Once a cheater, always a cheater. But regardless of which direction you choose to go, I’m excited! Keep up the good work!