Reviews for Betrayal
Omg I read this whole thing two times and just why is it so good
See misaki done goofed cause his Bae gone fuck him up for that
omg so kawaiii
Usagay-Saan chapter 83 . 9/13
Omg I can't wait for the next chapter! I wonder how this is going to end! You are an amazing author and your stories never fail to make me emotional! Thank you!
Omg this story is so good I NEED MOREEEE I need to know how this will end omg (and I'm still waiting for misaki and ijuuin to have sex) And ah poor akihiko THEM BEING A PART BREAKS MY HEART EVERY TIME OML
Noir chapter 1 . 9/10
Update please
AWWWWW THIS IS SOOO GOOOOOOD I CRIED AGAINNNNN
Omg I literally started crying ...
Jen chapter 83 . 9/6
It was really REALLY weird to read the sex escene, it was ok, but weird .-.
And, Ijuuin and misaki are the cuttest thing ever! I dont know, i just love them sooooo much!
HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON! ;)
SuperciliousOtaku chapter 83 . 8/30
I couldn't read that sex scene, just, no. But it was to happen eventually.
Sex between Ijuuin and Misaki pleeeaseeee
Well, now I'm pretty sure that Misaki won't end up with Akihiko again... Although Usami being unfaithfull to Misaki was a mistake, that mistake paid a huge toll on Usami who ended up being raped by that same guy, and that Misaki doesn't know, though it wasn't his fault either, but maybe will make him reflect when he gets informed that Usami didn't enjoy the time of his life either. Akihiko is still very inmature, he doesn't know what to do being rejected by Misaki, Ijuuin won the heart of what Usami thinks is his, and now it's using someone who is probably in love with him... He can be cruel but mostly it's like a teenager in the body of an adult... Poor Hashira, she will have her heart broken, and Usami, I still can't believe he could have sex with a girl being him a hard core gay man... I'm still waiting for Misaki taking the plunge with Ijuuin now that he is more aware of his feelings. On a final note: Kyo can be a bastard whenever he can!
ynius chapter 83 . 8/29
I cried. Seriously. Misaki better get back with him.
Dang I wish that last part never ever happened.
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 83 . 8/28