Reviews for Betrayal
Ijuuin Kyo chapter 75 . 11/22
Fake Gene Davis chapter 62 . 11/20
Usagi and Misaki's love isn't health anymore :'(( Misaki should just end up with Ijuuin-sensei. I've read this story over and over again and it doesn't fail to make me cry. Please update/release chapter 76 already...
Yaoi girl chapter 75 . 11/9
Update please :3
Please :3
Please: 3
Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please xD
Love your story 3
Pllllllllllllz chapter 75 . 11/8
76 76 76 76 76 76 76 76 76
Gdlilgothgrl79 chapter 73 . 10/30
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOWL are you a sadist or something? *pout* WTH and no im not flaming you or anything just GODDAMMIT it hurts sooooo much *SOB, Throwing things, SCREAMS IN FRUSTRATION, RIPPING OUT HAIR* nothing is enough to calm the turmoil in my heart WHY GOD WHYYYY?
Gdlilgothgrl79 chapter 70 . 10/30
Yay I mean poor Usagi-san but yay at first I was having a hard time with MisakixIjuuin cuz I'm a MisakixUsagi fan all the way but after being on the receiving end of many cheaters one whom I loved for 15 years and I am still not over it even after 4 years but sometimes its best to open your heart to another and if it works then great and if it does not well at least you have a stepping stone for the rest of your life and who knows where that will lead...yes I'm just rambling so I will shut up now ;)
Gdlilgothgrl79 chapter 66 . 10/29
creepy much I had a boyfriend that was WAY too into my underwear he even went as far as wearing them gahhh fetishes don't really bother me but when you find out for the first time *shivers* and being as naïve as I was at that time yea anyway I think I have said to much lol
Gdlilgothgrl79 chapter 49 . 10/29
MMMMMMM NUMMY Absinthe, the hallucinogenic alcohol, the green fairy, my favorite drink :D
Gdlilgothgrl79 chapter 48 . 10/29
GEEEEEZ Aikawa where's your gaydar your supposed to be a fan girl right? And Usagi-san your being an ass its your F-ING anniversary even if your upset with Misaki you should grin and bear it UGGGGGGG BAAAAAKA! omg oops rant over LOL
xLilac chapter 75 . 10/27
Kya! I'm so glad you updated, can't wait for more' And i literally drooled at the Ijuuin x Misaki action XD
lizzybomb chapter 75 . 10/18
Oh my gosh, yesss! It finally happened! I'm so excited for the next chapter! Please update soon! :)
D chapter 74 . 10/11
Please don't let misaki return to usagi
Hoi chapter 74 . 10/11
Plz update I dying to know what's gonna happen :(((
Acy chapter 75 . 10/11
OMG! I really wanted Misaki and Ijuuin to take it farther! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Jen chapter 75 . 10/8
Me encanto! Jamas crei que veria el dia en que Ijuuin y Misaki fueran oficialmente pareja :3
Practicamente puedo decir que amo tu fic a nivel celular xD Actualiza pronto! \(*-*)/