Reviews for Second chance at life
Guest chapter 51 . 12/16/2015
Hi I read your story and so far I really didn't like it. I really hate stories where Yusei is always put in danger, plus you never gave him any development and a role. I found this story to be so boring, no offense but I feel the whole Yusei being tortured thing is getting so overrated. Plus I couldn't relate to his friends since they acted like a bunch of assholes near the end. That to me is not a team it's a group with a bunch of jerks. Even Crow is an asshole. Everyone characterization I didn't even like, what I didn't like the most is you didn't give Yusei enough screen time or development. It would have been better if Yusei learned through experience with his friends and fighting for his life too.

I'm sorry to say I have completely lost faith in 5Ds fanfiction because it's always the same crap every time! So no offense but I don't like this story. I've read your other stories they are okay but this one I didn't like that much. No offense or anything...
swanette chapter 13 . 6/14/2014
I think the Dragons vanishing is foreboding the future about Momentum: if the gang doesn't do anything to stop its power soon enough, they will vanish like their dragons, too. Since you said that they are connected to their 'master's (which I find is a super cool idea, by the way).
swanette chapter 12 . 6/14/2014
Hmm... I wonder why Yuusei would want to keep information about stuff from generations before...
Well, my guess is that he was trying to find a way to keep Momentum from running out of control.

Sorry for the lateness, but I figured that if I do one or two chapters a day, I'll be able to get around to reviewing every chapter of your 'baby story' soon enough!

Great work so far!
Inkkistune15 chapter 51 . 3/24/2014
I love this story and can't wait to read the rest you have. I'm going to tell every Yugioh! fanfic lover I know to check this out :P
Inkkistune15 chapter 50 . 3/24/2014
OH, I see. So did they live an entire life? Or did they skip to a certain year and realize what life would be like without Yuusei?
Inkkistune15 chapter 49 . 3/24/2014
I'm just a bit confused. So everything did happen but the Crimson Dragon used his powers to give them a second chance?
Did the other signers stay in the shadow realm forever?
Inkkistune15 chapter 30 . 3/24/2014
Loving the story, can't wait to get further in. If you have any other Yu-Gi-Oh! ones than I'll e reading them afterwards
Inkkistune15 chapter 23 . 3/24/2014
OOOHH!
I remember this world from the GX! Series!
I wonder if, although it probably won't happen, if Jaden will show up, sensing a disturbance as the Supreme King. Since this is a 5d's fanfic it probably won't happen but either way great story! :P
I'm almost halfway through! :P
GoldenEndlessWitchBeatrice chapter 51 . 2/17/2014
Can't believe the story's over! Oh well, it was a great ending! Of course, I like the future where Yusei's alive and is happily married with a kid and is living a happy life. He's my 2nd favorite Yu-Gi-Oh character!

Great story, as always! I can't wait for you to write another one! Love ya! 3

PS-Crow FOREVER!
januarylightsphere chapter 51 . 2/7/2014
Oh.

Oh.

It has been a long time and I have to reread all over again, but I enjoy the story every much. (I can't even believe when sis told me that you had updated the final chapter.)

You should be proud of this story. The plot is awesome, the actions are amazing, the twist plot, etc.

Excuse me, but I need to go to another corner and grinning like an idiot. (Your fault, totally, the story is just that good.)

(I'm using mobile so it couldn't be any longer, T_T)
Guest chapter 51 . 2/6/2014
no one make rua/leo storys why
Guest chapter 51 . 2/5/2014
Yusei... you're back...thank goodness!(tears of joys)
ObsessedwReading chapter 51 . 2/5/2014
Great job on this. I love the ending. :D
tmntlover2013 chapter 51 . 2/5/2014
Great job on the story, it was awesome keep up the great work and keep on writing.
Red-Like-Lithium chapter 51 . 2/5/2014
Dude...beautiful.

It's been a long run and this was totally worth as the waiting and agonizing over when this story would update. You have action, heartbreak, plot twists, friendship, neat information, and a thickly woven plot; everything, the works! It was great to read this and I don't regret favoriting it for a second.

You should be very proud of this story, Melan! Keep up your incredible work!

And congrats on finishing this work of art!