Reviews for Second chance to life
nettaigyo chapter 13 . 6/14/2014
I think the Dragons vanishing is foreboding the future about Momentum: if the gang doesn't do anything to stop its power soon enough, they will vanish like their dragons, too. Since you said that they are connected to their 'master's (which I find is a super cool idea, by the way).
nettaigyo chapter 12 . 6/14/2014
Hmm... I wonder why Yuusei would want to keep information about stuff from generations before...
Well, my guess is that he was trying to find a way to keep Momentum from running out of control.

Sorry for the lateness, but I figured that if I do one or two chapters a day, I'll be able to get around to reviewing every chapter of your 'baby story' soon enough!

Great work so far!
Inkkistune15 chapter 51 . 3/24/2014
I love this story and can't wait to read the rest you have. I'm going to tell every Yugioh! fanfic lover I know to check this out :P
Inkkistune15 chapter 50 . 3/24/2014
OH, I see. So did they live an entire life? Or did they skip to a certain year and realize what life would be like without Yuusei?
Inkkistune15 chapter 49 . 3/24/2014
I'm just a bit confused. So everything did happen but the Crimson Dragon used his powers to give them a second chance?
Did the other signers stay in the shadow realm forever?
Inkkistune15 chapter 30 . 3/24/2014
Loving the story, can't wait to get further in. If you have any other Yu-Gi-Oh! ones than I'll e reading them afterwards
Inkkistune15 chapter 23 . 3/24/2014
OOOHH!
I remember this world from the GX! Series!
I wonder if, although it probably won't happen, if Jaden will show up, sensing a disturbance as the Supreme King. Since this is a 5d's fanfic it probably won't happen but either way great story! :P
I'm almost halfway through! :P
GoldenEndlessWitchBeatrice chapter 51 . 2/17/2014
Can't believe the story's over! Oh well, it was a great ending! Of course, I like the future where Yusei's alive and is happily married with a kid and is living a happy life. He's my 2nd favorite Yu-Gi-Oh character!

Great story, as always! I can't wait for you to write another one! Love ya! 3

PS-Crow FOREVER!
januarylightsphere chapter 51 . 2/7/2014
Oh.

Oh.

It has been a long time and I have to reread all over again, but I enjoy the story every much. (I can't even believe when sis told me that you had updated the final chapter.)

You should be proud of this story. The plot is awesome, the actions are amazing, the twist plot, etc.

Excuse me, but I need to go to another corner and grinning like an idiot. (Your fault, totally, the story is just that good.)

(I'm using mobile so it couldn't be any longer, T_T)
Guest chapter 51 . 2/6/2014
no one make rua/leo storys why
Guest chapter 51 . 2/5/2014
Yusei... you're back...thank goodness!(tears of joys)
ObsessedwReading chapter 51 . 2/5/2014
Great job on this. I love the ending. :D
tmntlover2013 chapter 51 . 2/5/2014
Great job on the story, it was awesome keep up the great work and keep on writing.
G.A. AnimeFan4 chapter 51 . 2/5/2014
Dude...beautiful.

It's been a long run and this was totally worth as the waiting and agonizing over when this story would update. You have action, heartbreak, plot twists, friendship, neat information, and a thickly woven plot; everything, the works! It was great to read this and I don't regret favoriting it for a second.

You should be very proud of this story, Melan! Keep up your incredible work!

And congrats on finishing this work of art!
Lea chapter 51 . 2/5/2014
(too lazy to log in, so I'm sorry.) Everything worked out in the end, this was an amazing ending.

"Of course I was a fool, too."

Finally realize it, Fudo? You and your hero-complex... But since Melan ended the story so nicely, I'll forgive you.

Nothing is fair in life.

Melan, congratulate! Your baby has grown up so well.

I'm off.