Reviews for Buried
Cathy chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This was just...wow. You did a really good job of showing how each man was suffering both mentally and physically in those graves, and digging into their psyches.

Thanks for sharing.
sockie1000 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
ok, I've been reading this in chunks for the past few days. and I'm glad to say I just finished!

and gah, poor billy! I think I'm just as claustrophobic as he is! I can't imagine many things worse than being buried alive. so I can easily forgive him for panic attacks and wigging out because believe me, I'd be right there with him. :)
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Oh wow that was intense and amazing and wow... poor Billy, poor Michael.
penless chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
...I really suck at typing on my phone. :( Sorry to break this review into two parts!

But as I was saying, when Micheal realized that it was him and not Billy they were rescuing I just about forgot to breathe. I honestly didn't see that coming. And Billy hearing Michael's frustration and figuring out that rescue wasn't coming was just pure, beautiful angst. What really got me, and I mean really, really got me was when Billy turned off the radio to spare Michael from listening to his death. Seriously. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? HOW DO YOU KNOW MY BUTTONS SO WELL?!

YES, I'M SHOUTING. I ALWAYS GET EXCITED WHEN I READ GREAT FIC!

I don't know who I should thank more...You, for masterminding this brilliance or Faye, for putting the squeeze on you and convincing you to write Chaos fic ;) I think I best thank yo both.

Thank you so much for this. It really was just incredible. I'm probably gonna read this three or four more times before the end of the weekend!
penless chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Oh. Man.

Lena! This was so amazingly good! So good, I would have gladly waited three times over for it! I kinda don't know where to start with this.

First off. The emotion in this? Practically ripped heart out of my throat. It was nothing short of intense! Billy's panic was so palpable you could chew on it. And I can't imagine a more horrifying end to face than death by burial. It makes me cringe just imagining it. You gave me the shudders with this! And when that coffin caved in? It was like a sledgehammer in the gut. Poor Michael, having to listen to it. And the guilt he felt when he came to the awful realization that Billy wasn't imagining things. Seriously, that just put me in knots for the guy.

And I loved concerned Casey and Rick, scrambling to find them and Caswy gunning the motor to get to them...thinking they were getting to Billy and then Michael understanding suddenly that it's HIM they were rescu
Cionie9 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Chilling! Wonderful writing as always dear and I loved the characters even though I've never seen the show. Everything was easy for an outsider to understand and still fully enjoy the story :)
BleedPurple chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Intense! Being buried alive is my worst nightmare too. Seeing Billy so panicky and scared was strangely refreshing. The last part of the story really kept me riveted! Good work!