Reviews for No Trust? No Understanding? Not Friends
AntauriFangirl13 chapter 1 . 5/27
Wait a minute, Pete was born in 1995 and six years later his pants died on a plane. 61995 2001, the same year as 9/11. Are you trying to say that Peter's parents died during 9/11?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/21/2015
Plz continue
pownxmanonnie chapter 2 . 9/16/2015
need moooooorrrrreeeeee capterssssss! *stares with puppy eyes* pwetty pwease
Guest chapter 2 . 5/15/2015
This is so excellent though. Seriously. Way to add depth and meaning to a cruel world.
Emilykit14 chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
I love it!:):):):):) I need more I tell you MORE!
Roxy Emeralds chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
I like how you felt there was so,etching more to the clips instead of jumping to conclusions. You changed points of view from the team, to fury and then to are friendly neighbour hood hero, ultimate spider man, showing the other side of Peter Parker. That is why this story is so good.
All round, thumbs up.
From a very confused, for some weird reason,
Apple
Malica15 chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
This was amazing! Now, instead of being embarrassed for Peter, I feel bad for him. He really is just an awesome, sweet, kind guy. It's hard to find guys like that these days, and you can't help but feel sorry for him because of all the history he's gone through. First, losing his parents, then losing his Uncle Ben, and instead of using all of his anger and frustration on drugs, like most teenagers these days, he decides on being a superhero. It's all too bad that he's fictional. I really hope there's someone out there who's just as good, if not better, than Peter. Amazing job!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
Oooooh
Dianna chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Loved it,!
Ryuus2 chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Deep, man. Very deep. I really wish Fury would have shown them one of those in the show; they didn't know who he was at all until the season 1 finale. when he almost died saving everyone he could, and then gave them a place to stay. Someone really needs to just take that series and rewrite it.

Keep up the great work!
icequeen3125 chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Would what he fears most be the death of Peter
annea101 chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Brie45 chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
Wuvs
thunder angel13 chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
love this story really shows the softer sadder side of peters story
mercury chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
This is serious, and I like that. It is also well-written and creative. Thank you!