Reviews for Pushing the Boundries
Lone Wolf of the Gods chapter 1 . 3/25
I love your writing so much. You are by far my favorite Avengers writer. This piece was just fantastic and you could always follow everyone's emotions. My favorite part was when Tony said he shouldn't have to, because he really shouldn't have to. I also love and hate the part where Steve tried to blame it all on Tony at the end because I feel like Steve would try to do that.
Thank you. This was, of course, fantastic.
William Kirkland-London chapter 1 . 3/22
Dude, I'm crying right now. Not many books, or fanfics can do that. Just. Wow.
MarburyBlur chapter 1 . 2/15
GOD YES THAT WAS AMAZING! I'm so glad you didn't end it on some stupid cheesiness, like they all had a movie night and everything went back to normal with sparkles and stupid-ass rainbows.

And, bagging on the Avengers movie, they never had earpieces.
Whoa. I didn't... Whoa.
Me chapter 1 . 1/16
I hate you. Absolutely HATE you. You are an amazing writer with a talent to draw people in that most professionals don't have and you use it to make people like me cry. You are despicable.
(But it was amazing, thank you)
silver7612 chapter 1 . 1/6
AWESOME! love it. xx
Otamegane no Onna chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
A brilliantly written story, so engaging and the way you write this story was just so... I couldn't even describe it. At the end of the read, I even shivered. It's like...I could feel and follow every emotion in this story, the amazing usage of words and descriptions make me feel like I was Tony himself. And...

...I don't know what to say anymore, I just can't. My eyes are filling up with tears. Thank you for bringing this masterpiece out for our reading. I'm very much looking forward to your future stories.

-Amy-
It is I chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
well. that made me cry.
Then again, i'm bias. Tony is totally the best avenger- though I still like the others. mostly.
Ayahne chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
This deserve soooo a suite !
Dannalas chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
This was amazing. I think I need a new heart, you might have ripped it out and dipped it in heartbreak.
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Wow just wow amazing job will you continue this at all?
fullmetal-meeze chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Wow you are legitimately my favorite Avengers fanfiction author right now. Your pieces are dazzling. I kind of really like stories of deaf!Clint, mutant!Tony, and PTSD-ish stories like this one I'm reviewing and all the stories you have written are perfect.
SophieHolmesWatson chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Just found this and it is amazing. Your writing is amazing. Since it's been so long I don't suppose there's any hope for more? (;
Sarachan chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Wow you really took Tony to a dark place. That was really good.
JackFrostFanROtG chapter 1 . 4/6/2014