Reviews for Memories in my Heart
MaximusNightshade8 chapter 20 . 1/12
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! This story is amazing! I love it! The drama, the angst, the romance, the action, GAH! It's just so fantastic! Thank you for writing this story. I LOVE THISSSSSSSSSSSS!
MaximusNightshade8 chapter 1 . 1/12
YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS! I've finally found it! I read this story before but I mixed it up with a story with a similar name and I've been searching for months for this story! It's amazing and I love it!
NeonJade chapter 20 . 10/31/2014
Umm... wow... I've loved the fanfictions I've read but this one... this is talent here, this brought tears to my eyes and melted my heart. WOW! When is the triquil?
qizhi80 chapter 13 . 8/24/2014
"as powerful as Raven and Beast Boy were."?! I believe that that is called a Freudian slip.
qizhi80 chapter 10 . 8/24/2014
Nice way to deal with Terra. I'm still kinda smarting over how she lied and lied and lied. Oh, and did I mention that she lied? Point: You better not let me within a five-mile radius of her anytime soon. ;)
qizhi80 chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
You know, all this time, I've seen so many people bash Terra, say they hate her, and basically take every opportunity to make her life miserable in their fanfics. I, myself, find her rather likable, and I usually put in my two cents about her. But now... well, if I didn't hate Terra before, I sure do now. Your version, anyway.
ecthelion5 chapter 19 . 8/20/2014
First conducted a and now composers, I must say I don't really understand the whole music thing
And I play two instruments (as if that would help) it's a good story. Good job.
ecthelion5 chapter 17 . 8/20/2014
That's a lot of ravens.
EmmaTerra chapter 20 . 6/12/2014
Where I'm finally going to post my own TT fanfiction at long last, I wanted your trilogy to my first review on here.

First off, your use of detail is amazing. If there's one thing I love, its the usage of details in a story; it helps you picture the scene more clearly and feel like you're actually there watching.

Second, the development of Raven and Gar's relationship is superb. I laughed, I cried, I was at the edge of my seat wondering what would happen to them next. I actually didn't see the memory loss coming until his mother came into play. I also don't support BeastboyxTerra too well so I loved the fact that he went back to Raven.

Third, your story concept? I loved it. It must've taken a lot of time and editing to fully realize the potential of the story line and I give you some major props for that. :D I enjoyed seeing Raven and Gar's past histories unfold and click together.

Lastly, I still have yet to finish all of Endless Love in My Heart but I've been trying to between everything else I've been working on. I'm sure I'll be pleased though, this is seriously my favorite trio/extension of a story I've read, and especially of Raven and Gar.

I sincerely thank you for posting such a well-written story, and hope that you'll check my own out when I get through editing the first chapter. :) Please don't give up on writing; your style is something else! .
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
This is my favourite book go the series! I'm re-reading it for old times sake and it never gets old! You have a way with letters that make words that make sentences, JTTran! Love you to death!
drake chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
wat is wrong with u man y would u even consider making a fan fic where beasty dies.u should focus on the love beastboy and raven have for each other and how they go through several test that confuse raven on how she can control her emotions around though she already knows that she likes him in her heart and beast boy loves her aswell but cant find the proper way to convay his feelings until one acidental kiss with her that takes up several not trying to be one of thos people who is overly critical about wrighting and im not just a hater just telling my opinion thats y im not insolting u or ur wrighting capeabilities,beacause i know ur proubly a great wrighter i just want to give u some insperation if i did at least.
The Falling Parachute chapter 20 . 11/11/2013
Can I honestly say that this is probably the best and most beautifully written fan fiction I've ever read. I'm not just saying that for the bbxrae category but for every single fan fiction I've ever read this has got to be the best. Not only was it so beautifully and amazingly written but the plot and twists that you added to this story were incredible. For some parts of the story I couldn't even believe how creatively thought out it was! But out of everything else, what I loved most about this story was how it touched me emotionally. There was so much power in the way you wrote the tragedy. It was completly heart wrenching and even allowed me to squeez out a few tears now and then. I also love how you incorporated the song 'Lover's Tears' which only added more pain in my aching heart (which if you're wondering isn't a bad thing). Well, I think I've gotten out all I needed to say ;) Anyways in short I truely loved the story and I hope to read more from you soon.
Cassi chapter 18 . 11/7/2013
I'm so glad that Beast Boy can remember Raven and the Teen Titans again! I am so happy. After the ending of your last fanfiction that I read, Secrets in my Heart, you have redeemed yourself my friend. You're a fantastic writer! :)
Guest chapter 16 . 7/15/2013
Omg! That part when she hears him and he hears her (although they are not there) is just like 'Jane Eyre'! Have you read that book?! (If you havent you totally should, its just, like, the best book EVER!)
Mr. Atrocious chapter 20 . 4/1/2013
Alright, a solid end with enough questions left to keep the reader coming back. Now, onto the final chapter to this saga, sorry for the wait!

Mr. A