Reviews for Drarry Coming Out: Silver and Gold
Guest chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
Draco, you break up with Harry, and I'll cut off your dick. Pansy and Ginny, in the words of Nicki Minaj, you a stupid hoe.
RambleSchapalon chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
Ahahaha! Burn Ginny, burn! You just got served. :P Love it! Such a fun read. :)
Lil Lillie chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Oh my god I read both chapters and OH MY GOD I love it I love it I love it! Thank you so much for writing this!
Gleas chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
Haha always love it when Harry explodes! great fic
IssaVaugn chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
Aw... That's adorbs. My first reading for any HP yaoi pairing... And now it may just be a fav! :)
Drarry4eva chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
Cute story. There were a couple of spelling mistakes. But I was able to bear with it and read it.
masonxoxo chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
i've been looking for this for days !
esinger chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
Amazing! I love the reactions that people had. That was hilarious! Love the story so much.
jjenayafish chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
The second chapter is just wow.
nicolettehodge chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
I loved this little story, it was sweet and set up the start nicely.. i found one or two spelling errors (Chapter one-second big paragraph "And the(n), once again Harry felt lips upon his own" "we ended up screaming at each(space) other." Chapter two- "Well Dray, you should know by (now), I'm always right" "Exce(p)t in potions Harry." "Oh, Ron really. I'm (n)ot a homophobe." Please dont take any offence, i just like great stories to be perfect when others read them. Well done, thanks for sharing this :)
ramen-luver101 chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
sweet and cute bad ginny
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
awww that was too cute haha i am so happy that harry blew up at ginny i was laughing so hard at that hahaha great so great
Shae Vizla chapter 2 . 10/25/2012