Reviews for Being Here
CKFan37 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Great story. Love the interaction with Oliver and Thea.
Insane. Certifiably chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Very sweet. I liked the idea about eating ice cream until they made themselves sick. The sibling bonding was well done. Good job.
gomezp chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Sweet and nicely written. I'm so glad it's not that sh-tty incest that some sickos have been posting about these characters. What a refreshing change.
LBF chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Very nice and very sweet. I wish we saw more Oliver and Thea scenes on the show.
x4ashes4ashes chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Well, I hate you for giving me all sorts of ideas of how that scene could have been, LOL. I love him saying that he's out of practice in having conversations. I feel like he needs to tell everyone that, but most especially Thea. This was just so NICE. And I love them planning on going to eat ice cream - nice touch. It would be nice to see him completely abandon his vigilante business to just be there for Thea in a moment when she needs him.
dragonfairy2360 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I really like this, this is what I wish would happen between those two. Ive been waiting for some serious sibling bonding.
AlwayzOlicity chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Loved it! Great job!
toomuchchampagne chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
"Home." I'm melting, here. It's so sweet and well written, I really wish it had happened like this in the show. This scene made me so frustrated, but you've fixed it all :)
BecStar94 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Good story like interactions between thea and Oliver just not incest keep writing more stories
Selivia chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
This was a wonderful bonding scene between Oliver and Thea. She needs her big brother and he needs someone who won't just act like the 5 years on an island separated from his family never happened. Can't wait to see more from you :D
general zargon chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Awwww, so sweet! I wish that there had been more bonding between Thea and Ollie in the pilot, but the action scene with Adam Hunt were good too. I wonder how many flavors they managed to eat before they got sick? LOL! :P I really enjoyed this cute one-shot, though I did notice a few typos, and I hope you decide to write more for this fandom! There needs to be more fluff-fics out there! :)