Reviews for Darkness Consumes Me
cutestkidsmom chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
really can't even!
banshee69 chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
Your right. Both Edward and Bella dying was the only way to end this story. Very well done, by the way.
banshee69 chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
Did not expect that... at all. What a twist?
scrosby66 chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
Loved it...nice to mix it up a bit with sick and twisted...instead of the normal rainbows and unicorns...Thanks for writing!
WiltshireGlo chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
Thanks for giving us Crowley's POV - it made sense. You're right, it was the right ending for them. I'm impressed you had the courage to go there! Original again.
WiltshireGlo chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
I was not expecting that. I was so tense, amazing writing. But what a twist!
motherbeatrice chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
holy mackeral, I didn't expect that, but yeah, that was their only way out...interesting story though...
shenaniwhatagans chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
Perfect ending for this story! I loved that you took the chance and wrote this, I'm not usually so calm when Edward dies in a fic (actually only read one where that happened) but this seemed right...it fit with who he was. Even if they killed together eventually his need to see her in blood would have gotten the best of him or even of her, since her newly discovered love of it.

Thanks again!
shenaniwhatagans chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
Holy F**king Shit! I wasn't sure where it was going at the beginning, maybe she would join him and they would get off on the blood and F**k like bunnies after. But, wow I really didn't see that happening. I'm so used to him getting out of every situation with shiny bells wrapped around his neck (giggle) that I forget that sometimes he doesn't make it out & this time he probably shouldn't have!
debslmac chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
:) loved this
debslmac chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
:):)
MinaRivera chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
That was an interesting ending, but I see your point. Glad you came out of your comfort zone, becasue this was one awesome fic,
xoxo
Mina
sujari6 chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
Great story. I think it's best that they ended as they did. No other way for them still to be together.
princess07890 chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
OH wow, that was amazing! Even if I don't like them dead, at least they have each other in the afterlife :)
princess07890 chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
OH NO! I have no other words, but I cannot wait to see it complete.
278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »