Reviews for Can You Hear The Liberty Bell Ringing?
mysteriouspurplerose2121 chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
I like it so far! Please continue! :)
leafysummers chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
I actually wouldn't mind seeing more of that British soldier who helped out Nan from being raped. That was awfully kind of him, and I'm happy Fekicity helped him out! :) And Ben's home next chapter too! Perhaps we could have a Benicity and then Nan pair up with our heroic Redcoat? Please update soon! It's almost New Years!
I am that Writer chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
Very nice. That was really terrifying, what happened to Nan earlier.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
Interesting situation
Fujiwara Yume chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
love it I would love to see more
marleybear45 chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
Hey! I hope you continue this story. It has great potential.
Thoroughly Random Gab chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Please continue! I can really tell you put a lot of work into making this historically accurate. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Love it however, Ben was able to leave at 16 and that is also the proper age to be accepting proposals, Ben is 5 years older than felicity but that was normal behavior then, so if Ben leaves when he is 16 and comes back in five to six years( would have to check if that is historically correct) They would be around the right ages to become engaged. I do love your writing and you've made good use of the proper speech in most of this part.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Oh my goodness! I need more! Fantastic job. Poor little Nan!
NotAnotherHufflepuff chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
I know you haven't updated in awhile but your story seems to be really good in my opinion and I bet many others. Please update soon. Can't wait to see what happens
Lisa Cooper chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Thank you for writing another chapter. I am really enjoying your story. L.
felicityphoenix chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Whew! That was a nail-biter! Oh I can't wait for you to bring Ben in!
felicityphoenix chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Well, you have no doubt that I already like it immensely! You're off to a very good start, and I like the way you handle dialogue! I must subscribe to this story and hope to read more from you soon!
Lisa Cooper chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Your first chapter piques my interest. Thank you, L.