Reviews for The Beatles Story Without A Name
ecc309 chapter 14 . 10/1/2013
Ahhhhh! You have to continue! I like this story it was a bit confusing at one part but other then that this is good you should really continue!
JamesWinstonParkinHarrisonLOVE chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
DU DU DUUUUUUUUUUHHH. LOL ;)
JamesWinstonParkinHarrisonLOVE chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
When they are from 1964 how can John be 22 years old. He was born in 1940. That would make 24 years or at least 23 if the story is set before the 9.10.1964. Sorry it may sound a bit rough but it's the truth.

Love it anyways

JamesWinstonParkinHarrisonLO VE
Celestearts chapter 13 . 1/24/2013
Sounds like a full fledged war on Crow! I can see the Beatles swing guitars and Ringo beating them with his drumsticks! Haha love it shorty!
Celestearts chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
Yes! I love john playing Beatles rockband! haha. And I really hope Paul's ok. Great Chapter!
Tee-bone chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Hey like the idea and then yet it is strange. But that makes it better. I love the beatles! I plan on writing my own when I come up with an idea. I would like it if you read my stories and review! :) keep writing.
Celestearts chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
Yea! Love it shorty! Can't wait for more! this is so cool.
Celestearts chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
Pretty good, keep updating. I would pike to know a bit more about Astrid's family. Cause that is kind of confusing just explain a little more. Oooh make the bad guy a blue meennie. That would be neat. A little time travel himself. Keep it up!
NatashaPavlova chapter 8 . 11/19/2012
WHY DON'T I COUNT? UPDATE...
Guest chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
Ahhhh! Now I'm really confused and curious! WRIIITTTTEE MOOOOOORRRRRREEEEEEE!
NatashaPavlova chapter 7 . 11/16/2012
This story is excellent and quite funny. The only thing I can say that you could improve is that John could stand to be a little meaner and bit more annoying. Do I count as the one review that makes you update?
Rose-McCartney chapter 7 . 11/16/2012
This is really interesting! Please don't stop writing!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
Oooh! Update! *glare* i demand it!
I shall force feed you cookies if you dont!
* ooh eee ooh* grr...
MissLenore chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
Short but very good! I can't wait for more!
Under Pressure chapter 2 . 10/27/2012