Reviews for The Empress
Metroid84 chapter 25 . 8/6
The mentagon hammer worked pretty well in ocarina of time along withe the big goronsword
Metroid84 chapter 13 . 8/6
The water Temple boss in twilight Princess I hate water
Mitsuki-love13 chapter 25 . 3/25
This was a great story. My favorite part was when Link cross dressed as a girl to gather information in Hyrule Castle. I laughed so hard imagining everything in my head. I loved the action scenes and Link's smart ass dialogue. I also liked the ZeLink , I don't really like romance when it's all over the place; I like the way you write it, implied but no the main plot. I love the part Zelda kissed Link in his cheek. It was so sweet!I just love it! I'm heading to read the sequel right now.
Mitsuki-love13 chapter 2 . 3/9
Poor Link and Zelda. I hope Link could see through the empress' act at least just a little, but he must be really angry that maybe that thought wouldn't cross his mind.
The King in White chapter 25 . 8/4/2015
I would think Dark Link's weakness is that he's a construct. A shadow. A bundle of instinct. Not an original thing. He has all of Link's skills. He can use any weapon just as well as Link can. He can hit as hard and as fast as Link does.

But that doesn't grant him true sentience. He's just dark magic given form, and as such he has no ability to think outside the box or strategize.
The King in White chapter 18 . 8/4/2015
I think Link has largely the same personality. He is the same person over and over again. That being said, losing his memories at every death means every one is slightly different. Some things persist - like the generosity, or the courage, or the honor. And some don't. Some Links are more violent than others I guess. More somber. More happy.

TP Link has always struck me as an old veteran, where WW Link seems still largely innocent.
The King in White chapter 10 . 8/4/2015
Zelink for all time.
The King in White chapter 8 . 8/4/2015
Midna. None of the others are even remotely interesting.
The King in White chapter 7 . 8/4/2015
The Spinner. It certainly makes things interesting to be moving around.
The King in White chapter 5 . 8/4/2015
Midna, Rutella, Ganondorf, Vaati, and Groose.
The King in White chapter 2 . 8/4/2015
As for Zelda, I like TP Zelda, SS Zelda, OoT Zelda, and HW Zelda.
The King in White chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
I like TP Link, Hylia's Chosen Hero, and OoT Link.
Arksendis chapter 25 . 7/27/2015
Oh gosh, just finished. Making another review that just so happens to be two years late. Ugh. I'm so sorry. But seriously, this story is amazing. Keep writing! Dark Link's weakness? And how to defeat him? ...spam Din's fire. There's no question about that one. Again, great story!
Arksendis chapter 13 . 7/27/2015
I know, I know, I'm terrible, reviewing, like, YEARS after this story has been written-but it's far too great of one to NOT review! This story (although complete) so far is intriguing, and I can't wait to see how it plays out. AND YES I KNOW I'm reviewing on chapter thirteen when I have almost twelve more chapters to go...getting there slowly but surely. Just keep writing!
Alcidis Aurora chapter 13 . 3/27/2015
Reread are the most terrifying monster there is!