Reviews for The Empress
The King in White chapter 10 . 7h
Zelink for all time.
The King in White chapter 8 . 7h
Midna. None of the others are even remotely interesting.
The King in White chapter 7 . 7h
The Spinner. It certainly makes things interesting to be moving around.
The King in White chapter 5 . 7h
Midna, Rutella, Ganondorf, Vaati, and Groose.
The King in White chapter 2 . 7h
As for Zelda, I like TP Zelda, SS Zelda, OoT Zelda, and HW Zelda.
The King in White chapter 1 . 7h
I like TP Link, Hylia's Chosen Hero, and OoT Link.
Arksendis chapter 25 . 7/27
Oh gosh, just finished. Making another review that just so happens to be two years late. Ugh. I'm so sorry. But seriously, this story is amazing. Keep writing! Dark Link's weakness? And how to defeat him? ...spam Din's fire. There's no question about that one. Again, great story!
Arksendis chapter 13 . 7/27
I know, I know, I'm terrible, reviewing, like, YEARS after this story has been written-but it's far too great of one to NOT review! This story (although complete) so far is intriguing, and I can't wait to see how it plays out. AND YES I KNOW I'm reviewing on chapter thirteen when I have almost twelve more chapters to go...getting there slowly but surely. Just keep writing!
Alcidis Aurora chapter 13 . 3/27
Reread are the most terrifying monster there is!
KnownForHardlyNothing chapter 7 . 1/31
I'm going to say this now civil wars with cause more trouble than her just DOING SOMETHING FOR ONCE.
Link chapter 13 . 11/3/2014
The most terrifying? ...no question koloktos, he is the hardest boss for me and I lose TWO hearts trying to beat him, the rest I lose none! Even demise...
Lilac Gemani chapter 21 . 8/6/2014
I wanna see a game where Link is captured (after a mini of saving Zelda), and Zelda and Link's companion go save him.
Lilac Gemani chapter 16 . 8/5/2014
Friendly Correction 1: Shad has seen 3 ancient artifacts, the Water Medallion, the Sky Book and the Dominion Rod.
Friendly Correction 2: It's called the Gale Boomerang
That was really interesting, Link is so silly! If I were incharge of making his wanted poster, I'd make him the sexiest thing on the plane ;D
Lilac Gemani chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
MIDNA IS MY FAVORITE IN EVERYTHING

Man, I'm forgetting that Zelda isn't actually an ass tyrant. And I'm like, 'Empress who?'
Lilac Gemani chapter 7 . 8/4/2014
DAMN BASTARD WHIPPED EPONA
Fav Story: TP
Fav Item: MASTER SWORD YEEAAAH (Closely followed by Light Bow)