Reviews for The Empress
Alcidis Aurora chapter 13 . 3/27
Reread are the most terrifying monster there is!
KnownForHardlyNothing chapter 7 . 1/31
I'm going to say this now civil wars with cause more trouble than her just DOING SOMETHING FOR ONCE.
Link chapter 13 . 11/3/2014
The most terrifying? ...no question koloktos, he is the hardest boss for me and I lose TWO hearts trying to beat him, the rest I lose none! Even demise...
Lilac Gemani chapter 21 . 8/6/2014
I wanna see a game where Link is captured (after a mini of saving Zelda), and Zelda and Link's companion go save him.
Lilac Gemani chapter 16 . 8/5/2014
Friendly Correction 1: Shad has seen 3 ancient artifacts, the Water Medallion, the Sky Book and the Dominion Rod.
Friendly Correction 2: It's called the Gale Boomerang
That was really interesting, Link is so silly! If I were incharge of making his wanted poster, I'd make him the sexiest thing on the plane ;D
Lilac Gemani chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
MIDNA IS MY FAVORITE IN EVERYTHING

Man, I'm forgetting that Zelda isn't actually an ass tyrant. And I'm like, 'Empress who?'
Lilac Gemani chapter 7 . 8/4/2014
DAMN BASTARD WHIPPED EPONA
Fav Story: TP
Fav Item: MASTER SWORD YEEAAAH (Closely followed by Light Bow)
Lilac Gemani chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
Fav Villains: Ghirahim, TP Ganondorf, and Zant
Fav Other Characters: MIDNA MIDNA MIDNA MIDNA MIDNA, Telma, Nabooru, Ghirahim again, and Linebeck
Lilac Gemani chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
Wow, this lady's an ass. Wow. Wow. YOU LOOK AT MY LINK BABY FUNNY AND I'LL KILL YOU
SHE DID FAR MORE THAN JUST LOOK AT HIM FUNNY

Sweet chapter. Midna
LINK chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
LLLLLLLOOOOVVVEEE IIIIITTTT
Yami no Nokutan chapter 7 . 5/14/2014
I just read it for the ninth time, I really need to stop, but I just love this story to much! Hopefully I'll stop...eventually! I'll just keep reading it because it is one of my favorites AND one of the first Zelda stories I read when I came back from my 3 year hiatus.
NoSignalBlueScreen chapter 25 . 4/4/2014
Awesome awesome awesome :D
Truly a great read!
Enddate chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Hi AreiaCananaid, I have read both the Empress and The Shard of Twilight, but I read The Shard of Twilight first. I love your writing style and I am a bit picky when it comes to how people write because I am an agid reader. And your stories have the ability to suck you in and make it hard to stop reading them, as well as hold the attention of the reader. I also love how you incorperated your knowledge of ancient history, such as roman battle tactics, military, and customs, as well as the medieval history, which I think just add to the believablity of the story. I also enjoyed the Gaelic poems and songs as old Hylian songs. I also love all the little questions and side notes you incorperate at the end and beginning of each chapter, it's enjoyable to be engage by the author. I defininatley think you should continue this series and definitely keep Jade in the stories, and maybe In the next one Jade could be much larger and able to fly Zelda around. Just and idea. Once again I think you are a great writer and I am amazed you are able to writes so much in 1 week every week, because I can't do that, and it seems most of the other writers only update every couple months or so and barely write anything or the update every week but its hardly anything. So keep it up. Also I like your take on Link's and Zelda's personalities and how they were developed. You have a very smooth and extremely talented way of developing characters and describing everything and creating very vivid mental pictures. Keep up the amazing work, you are an extremely talented writer.
Enddate chapter 23 . 3/22/2014
I am a major history geek especially when it comes to Rome and even more when it comes to the Roman military and their tactics. You wrote the tuestudo and the wedge formations in perfect context. If you ever want to ask about anything for Rome just pm me. Love your writing style and your e are a gifted writer