Reviews for Of Be-Ribboned Dancers, Ekirth Rings and Crowns
B chapter 6 . 9/8
I'm very impressed. You mirror the way Sherwood Smith writes her books so it isn't uncomfortable to read this. I really enjoyed Vidanric's POV and funny references like "So we're back to projectiles." very clever. Wish the ending was more satisfying though! great job!
Anon chapter 6 . 10/4/2018
This is so good! Lol I should have checked if it was complete before I started reading though *sad face* that cliffie is killing me. I hope you update one day.
Yougottaeatdembeanz chapter 6 . 4/22/2018
Oh please write more ! I'm dying to hear what happens next !

I shall quickly review your writing as well: aside from a few minor inaccuracies (easily made, and I only noticed them because I just finished rereading the book a few minutes ago), you are doing an exceptional job of capturing the right tone, and I do very much like the idea behind this alternate storyline.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/16/2017
please update I'm dying of curiosity
Guest chapter 6 . 9/4/2016
This is awesome I hope you write more.
HowItReallyHappened chapter 6 . 4/24/2016
I really hope you plan to write more in the future. I know you haven't written in awhile, but it's so cute! 3
Ange chapter 6 . 11/18/2015
Is that the end? I wish that it would continue on and on! What happens next? How does Mel find out and what is her reaction? You do a magnificent job keeping me on the edge of my seat!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/18/2015
Hi. I know you complain about the lack of reviews but you can't blame me for it for I would have bombarded you with them if I had discovered this earlier! Hahaha! The only thing that matter is that I had found it now.

I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this. I really do love the alternating POVs and I love how you had the plot going. Everything is familiar but then it's going in a direction that's is captivating my imagination. I love this.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/30/2014
Will you plan to continue?
Guest chapter 6 . 8/28/2014
I love your writing style and how you switch points of view from each chapter to the next. Your writing gets better each chapter. Please finish it. I'm anxious to see you it ends.
Christine chapter 6 . 5/13/2014
Finish it PLEASE!
Jenn Calaelen chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
Interesting AU! It will be very interesting to see how they manage to talk in the end.
Melime14 chapter 6 . 12/14/2013
This is sooo good! I wish u would continue it.
Ceolsige Elisabeth chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
I would love to see how this story resolves since so far I have been intrigued
Artemis Goddess of the Night chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
Enjoying the story so far! Looking forward to your next update!