Reviews for Strange Bedfellows
deanstheman chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
Loved Dean's plea of "Trust her or don't, I don't care. Just… don't kill her, alright?" Talk about your awkward reunions - can't wait to see where you take this from here.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
This looks like it is going to go some interesting places. Dean and Ruby pairing up to get out of Purgatory? Sam running into Jamie and finding out she is a hunter now? I can't wait to see what you do with this! :)
deanstheman chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Oh that's an interesting twist! Two, actually. Jamie was always one of my favorite spn-girls and although I never pictured her with Sam, now that you've gone there, I think I like it! As for Ruby, with recent purgatory fics, I've heard people point out that demons go to to hell and not purgatory but Ruby was killed with the special demon knife that we know nothing about so the way I see it, it's totally plausible that she ended up in purgatory. I liked the way you had Dean just stay quiet and follow her. He hated her like no other but he is in a desperate place and he really really needs a friend, or at least a shady ally. And both plots ended with great moments - "Dean's gone" and dean getting some much needed sleep.